What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarshmalMAN :P

1clh7.jpg

hahahaha hey:disagree::angry:
angry-kid.jpg

Sarkar-E-Aala, ijazat ho to hum kuch arz karain?

Naye saal kee khushi mein agar mumkin ho to @RazPaK kee saza mein kuch kunjaish dekhayee jaye! :D

Mukameen @ Nasawarabad.

even though RazPak was rude wid me but i will go by BB Hyperion's request to unban RazPak:police:

but i will still not talk to him:cheesy::fie:

images

peace.jpg

images

6425927-a-globe-with-the-peace-sign-on-it-and-children-dressed-in-their-countries-flag-surround-it.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You, have to understand Sufi thought for that..and that depends how you understand and what you make of it. Food for thought and a wide spectrum of interpretation is the beauty of sufi thought.

hmmm:undecided::undecided:??

You, have to understand Sufi thought for that..and that depends how you understand and what you make of it. Food for thought and a wide spectrum of interpretation is the beauty of sufi thought.
Many are still confused about it but they love to hear it. :D

Chill & drink this.

nestle_milk_wideweb__470x353,0.jpg

Everyone can make their,own thats the real beauty.

yesssssssssssss:bunny:
50ac582f877df.gif

Aero has a hightech Synthetic Aperture Age Detection Radar. Which says you are in a low 20's bracket , same as Armstrong :D

Dude, never show dance videos to a person loves to dance but can't because he is in cast. :hitwall:

I really missed it last night.

How was it.?

Sufi thought is so easy to understand. It's just like poetry of Iqbal. Read it, interpret it, then reverse the interpretation you just made. The coin will finally drop in the jukebox, and you'll go woooooooohaaaaaaaaaa to yourself! :blink:

Yaro, where is @Arsalan? Long time he hasn't presented any sher-o-shairi! :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom