What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a Pakistani closet Hizbu Tahriri abused Quaid-e-Azam & I might have abused him in turn ! :undecided:

Twice ! :what:

And the posts got reported so I dunno I thought maybe I'd be banned ! :D

oh that is the case....... :coffee:

I don't see any need to abuse him for that reason.......those self proclaimed scholars use this technique to market their self......
if you allow me I would advice u one simple trick "ask question.........to that limit where they try to escape out.......you will not have to prove your point as you have already prove your opponent is wrong"

oh that is the case....... :coffee:

I don't see any need to abuse him for that reason.......those self proclaimed scholars use this technique to market their self......
if you allow me I would advice u one simple trick "ask question.........to that limit where they try to escape out.......you will not have to prove your point as you have already prove your opponent is wrong"

I know....I know, I shouldn't have but I love Jinnah Sahib more than my own parents or siblings or any wife or child I'd ever have so 'ghusaaa bohaaat' ziyadaaa char giyaa thaaaa us waqt !

Eik bandeii neiii appnii zindagii lagaa diii, appni health barbaaad kar diii aur aak khair usssiiii struggle mein sapurd-e-khaaak ho gaiii, Pakistan ki liyee usss ke bareiii meinnn koii shakss na-makoool baaat kissss tarhaan kar yaaa sunn saktaaa hai ?

Well a Pakistani closet Hizbu Tahriri abused Quaid-e-Azam & I might have abused him in turn ! :undecided:

Twice ! :what:

And the posts got reported so I dunno I thought maybe I'd be banned ! :D

Mythbuster?

I don't agree with abusing the father but if you disagree with him, do you immediately become an enemy of Pakistan?

Mythbuster?

I don't agree with abusing the father but if you disagree with him, do you immediately become an enemy of Pakistan?

Of course not; I disagree with him myself on a point or two but if someone 'abuses' him I'd rather gut him like a fish than naught !

And yet a point to be noted - Without him there would be No Pakistan.

I know....I know, I shouldn't have but I love Jinnah Sahib more than my own parents or siblings or any wife or child I'd ever have so 'ghusaaa bohaaat' ziyadaaa char giyaa thaaaa us waqt !

Eik bandeii neiii appnii zindagii lagaa diii, appni health barbaaad kar diii aur aak khair usssiiii struggle mein sapurd-e-khaaak ho gaiii, Pakistan ki liyee usss ke bareiii meinnn koii shakss na-makoool baaat kissss tarhaan kar yaaa sunn saktaaa hai ?

that happen my dear that happen.............Quaid could have done this with their opponents at that time with the might of Muslim followers he had....but y he didn't do that..........Ideology is more important then a man.........Quaid is Quaid because of that ideology.........before that he was just another barrister Muhammad Ali Jinnah or a politician in Indian subcontinent...... so summary is.........

"Never Argue........just ask Question as sawal nifs illim hai"

@KRAIT :no: @Armstrong to mera chhutku bhai hai
but don't worry me apki side py hun wo to dil rkhny k liya kaha

@Armstrong maar dalaa
but u knw what:what: during anatomy of Armstrong I came 2 knw abt strange facts
n then I was told tht no brain was found:blink:

Chutkuuu Bhai ? :blink:

I thought I was older than you; apparently not, Zaidi Apa ! :bunny:

Aur aap ke Professors ne kahaa thaa ke Zaidi kiii bhii anatomy kar ke deekhteiii hainn paaar Brigadier Sahib ne kahaa kehh 'Veterinary Medicine' yahaan nahin sikhaiii jaaatiiii issss 'cow' kooo Lahore kee 'Ghoraaa Haspataaaal' leiii jaiiin ! :rofl:

that happen my dear that happen.............Quaid could have done this with their opponents at that time with the might of Muslim followers he had....but y he didn't do that..........Ideology is more important then a man.........Quaid is Quaid because of that ideology.........before that he was just another barrister Muhammad Ali Jinnah or a politician in Indian subcontinent...... so summary is.........

"Never Argue........just ask Question as sawal nifs illim hai"

Hammad Bhai - Never argue with an idiot ! :)

I'd much rather punch them ! :tup:

And do read up on the Quaid; grab his biography written by some of the people who knew him (G.Allana for one) & one would realize that even Barrister Muhammad Ali Jinnah was exceptional !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zaidi 12 @Hyperion @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @DarkPrince @Talon @Marshmallow @Aeronaut @KRAIT : Hello ! :wave:

Why wasn't I banned or at least given an infraction ? :what:
__Hi_There______by_CrimsonKanji.jpg

why do u wish to get banned?:undecided::what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom