What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeronaut and Hyperion nw im going to take panga with armstrong becuz he started being creepy nw dont stop me ok:police:

and i regret nominating Armstrong in best three members of 2012,i shud have named KRAIT instead becuz shes so nice:tup:

@KRAIT bro this was the post which create confusion about your gender. not safriz...

Last edited by a moderator:
71710_10151586623218102_27132762_n.jpg

Lagta hai majaak kaafi der tak ho gaya. Clear karni padegi baatein. :D

Aisa Math kar yaar...By doing so... You will surely break somany hearts!!!!!!!

Ithna dard hoga ki... RazPak bhi gayegaaa.. Yeeee Lal rangg... Kab Mujeee chodegaaa!!!!!1

Well I'll tell you this whatever inkling I had of sipping on the finest Bordeaux wine with cheese & freshly baked sesame bread somewhere in the French Riviera, just went out of my system once I heard him blabbering like an idiot ! And mind you this was supposed to be a pretty lucid & disciplined guy I'm talking about.

That person must be a sham, after drinking if a guy becomes vile.. he usually is acting when he is sober.

Yara, it all depends on self-control. If I'm on LSD even, you wouldn't understand it. By the way I don't drink any more, just an occasional beer in summer. Alcohol is bad for body, and for people with bad souls.

Exactly, self-control defines who you are.. Not everyone can hold thier liqour, its all about who you are.

Yara, whatever is inside a person, comes out if you over drink. If you drink, only good things will come out. Additionally, it means your cousin is an idiot. :D

Not necessarily, I have acted/avoided a lot of things while being drunk ( I mean drunk).. My mind has had enough training :P

First 3 is the choice of most of the Muslims but not sugar free I love sugar specially sweets and Chocolates and also Gajar(Carrots ) ka Halwa

I, do eat sugar but in natural products like, fruits. I have been trying to drastically cut down my "processed" sugar intake via soft drinks [1 coke= 10 tea spoons of sugar], icecreams and other products.

I, do eat sugar but in natural products like, fruits. I have been trying to drastically cut down my "processed" sugar intake via soft drinks [1 coke= 10 tea spoons of sugar], icecreams and other products.
Yes Fruits also have Sugar but Mithai(sweets) and Halwa and chocolates HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom