What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed that in a hurry. Had company at the door.

The thing with people that eat pork and drink alcohol is that the stench emanates from the pores in their skin.

They themselves don't smell it because they are used to it.

Yes! I totally agree! They have a weird odors!! Maybe that is why perfume is soo sought about here :P

Yara, you and Armstrong are the same. You REALLY REALLY REALLY like to be detached, don't you? :D

I on the other hand am completely your opposite, I need to have 'emotional' contact, sometimes even to breathe!
To bhai hai yaar woh. Same to honge hi. Fark itna hai ki wo sarhad ke us paar hai. Emotional contact ke liye kisi ke paas hone ki kya jarurat hai. Zindagi main kabhi akele rehke dekho, Lucky Ali ke gaane suno....Badi aasan lagegi.

I have spent months without meeting family and friends. Fir bhi dost itne hain ki yaad nahin kaun kahan hai. :D

Is it as bad as mutton ? Love Chicken & Beef but I can't help but puke even if I get a whiff of mutton no matter how much its been cooked & with whatever herbs & spices.

Your excrement will stink a lot more if you eat meat.

Just compare goat droppings and how the lion cage at the zoo smells. :lol:

Nahin yara, people who eat pork do have some sort of god awful smell coming from them. Drinkers, hell no! :what:

Drinkers especially. You can smell it in their sweat.

Is it as bad as mutton ? Love Chicken & Beef but I can't help but puke even if I get a whiff of mutton no matter how much its been cooked & with whatever herbs & spices.

I love all meat! And no it (pork/ bacon/ ham) smells worse...And no, a meat eater would not have their tummy double over and over and over at the smell of any other meat!

Then again if you make pork in desi style with all those herbs and masalah it might kill the smell! :sick:

yh, it will probally be as bad, although you are probally more accustom to the smell of Chicken and Beef which is the reason why.

To bhai hai yaar woh. Same to honge hi. Fark itna hai ki wo sarhad ke us paar hai. Emotional contact ke liye kisi ke paas hone ki kya jarurat hai. Zindagi main kabhi akele rehke dekho, Lucky Ali ke gaane suno....Badi aasan lagegi.

I have spent months without meeting family and friends. Fir bhi dost itne hain ki yaad nahin kaun kahan hai. :D

Yara, I try to stay away from my family as MUCH as possible! I'm talking about emotional contact with someone you love. Maybe I'm too much of a sissy..... By the way, I can't stand 'male' friends, had very very few in my life. Actually, if I count them... in my 34 years of existence, just had 3 of them.

Sariii emotional comment ka satyaaa naaas maaar diyaaa tunnne ! Abhiii aaankh mein aansoo ayaa hee thaa ke 'Jarooorat' ne wapaaas push kar diyaaa ! Abaaai 'Zarooorat....Zzzzzaaarooorat' ! :woot:

P.S Tu baaat sahi kar rahaa hai...solitude is bliss ! It lets you think. I live with my parents & siblings so solitude tou nahin but raaat ki khamoooshi mein 4 bajjeeei terrace pe jaaa karrr charpaii par laitt kar usss pin-drop silence mein jo sense of empowerment hain na...kiya bataaaoonn !

Oye RazPak....tujhe bhi akela rehna pasand hai kya...?

It weird, jinhe bhi akela rehna pasand hai, sab ek hi thread par bakar (baatein) kar rahen hain. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom