What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted you because I had the courtesy to inform you that I am about to use your avatar.

I took your avatar but I also informed you.

so please now kindly remove it also, this wont be good to fight like this.

OK.... I get it...

There is one workaround, have you heard of top-up debit cards (these look like credit cards with MC logo)? Get one of those issued in the UK (as they are available there) with a UK postal address of some friend, wire money into them from your account in Pakistan, go to PayPal website and choose UK as your base country and you're done. At least that's what I think.

I can tell you a dozen other ways, but I think that will be the easiest.

I've been thinking of doing that for a while but at the end of the day that is neither 'ethical' nor 'legal' so I'm deliberating whether I should go for it or not !
@Marshmallow : Come back to me when Islamabad can actually outgrow Lahore's DHA ! :P

@Zaidi 12 : Eikk baaat pooochooon ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
weird760.jpg

Ah...so cute @Marshmallow...... but its my advice to you don't upload your personal pics....hahahaha.....:rofl:

@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN :rofl: :nono: Nswar is not allowed:P
I was getting prob in logging out so i returned and read ur post:P n replied u:D

hahaha.....I know, as "choor chori se jay magaer haara pheri se nahi" same is the case of naswarians
PDF se jay tu jay magar NASWAR CORNER se nahi......:lol: :azn:

Look at her new AVATAR she picked, she really looks a very BAD GIRL to me :D

That's a nice hot chick avatar you got there, bdw what's oozing down those lips? :D

@KRAIT just finished biting off the tongue of the last guy who spoke to her. :fie:

Mysterious Krait with killer avatar deadly combo. Lot o members are on fantasy land with you. Please do not come back and say you aren't a hot chick.

Let us live in fairy tales :D

Can someone who is slightly asthamatic (as in exercise induced asthma) join the Pakistan Army ?

Well i am slightly asthematic due to childhood double pnemonia..
I cleared GDP final medical test at masroor base without problem...

Guessing from that...GDP has higher medical requirements than Army... So yes you can....or whoever is asthematic and wants to join army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom