Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aray wahhh!!:P :rofl: :rofl:

:bunny::bunny:

oh what im going to do nw

com.andromo.dev53314.app56267_0.png

What do you mean yara --- why isn't it offered in Pakistan???? :blink:
@Hyperion : Do you know how can I make a Paypal account from Pakistan ? Its not offered here; so is there any way of working around that obvious fact to still create a Paypal account ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean yara --- why isn't it offered in Pakistan???? :blink:

Go to their website & click on the drop down list that lists out the countries it is offered in - Pakistan isn't there !

It isn't offered in Pakistan ! You need to have a US based account or an account in one of their 'offered' countries to open a Paypal account; otherwise you can't !

And I've been trying to work around that for the past 2-3 weeks but I can't seem to find a way to do so !

Go to their website & click on the drop down list that lists out the countries it is offered in - Pakistan isn't there !

It isn't offered in Pakistan ! You need to have a US based account or an account in one of their 'offered' countries to open a Paypal account; otherwise you can't !

And I've been trying to work around that for the past 2-3 weeks but I can't seem to find a way to do so !

merey kuch frnds net earning karty hain us k liye paypal ac zarorat parta hai. unhon nay apny kisi relative USA main hai us ko kaha hai us nay apna account banaya aur paypal par yeh transfer kar dety hain woh cheque bhej deta hai.

merey kuch frnds net earning karty hain us k liye paypal ac zarorat parta hai. unhon nay apny kisi relative USA main hai us ko kaha hai us nay apna account banaya aur paypal par yeh transfer kar dety hain woh cheque bhej deta hai.

Thank You ! :tup:

Mere bhiii zahin mein kuch aisaaa hii ayaa hai but I want to be completely independent ! Tuu mein kooshish kar rahaa hunnn keh koi alternative ho jaiii ! :undecided:

dost woh 2002 say yahi kam kar rahy hain. aur bohot try ke k kuch apna ho jay. laikin ya to ap bahir jao wahan ac banao. un say main pochta hon agar koi alternative hwa to main ap ko batata hon:)

@Hyperion : Do you know how can I make a Paypal account from Pakistan ? Its not offered here; so is there any way of working around that obvious fact to still create a Paypal account ?

Moneybrookers is what my friend uses for online transactions. Try that.

OK.... I get it...

There is one workaround, have you heard of top-up debit cards (these look like credit cards with MC logo)? Get one of those issued in the UK (as they are available there) with a UK postal address of some friend, wire money into them from your account in Pakistan, go to PayPal website and choose UK as your base country and you're done. At least that's what I think.

I can tell you a dozen other ways, but I think that will be the easiest.

it will not work for da next 3 weeks also becuz Lahore is still way behind Isl and rest of da world:P

Village mey ye cheezin nahi chulti,plz move to som modern city like Isl to get dez facilities:bunny::pakistan:

28.jpg

fight....that's the best thing you can do.......... :cheers:

weird760.jpg

Aeronaut banned u trust me:p:chilli:

Danny-Torrance-The-Shining.jpg

no, Dear he didnt, its just a fault in website i think, it happens often.

What is the meaning of "naswar"?

I am cursing you for copying my AVATAR, It dont look good to me, It always Distracts me. Im Getting angry too much when seeing you.:hitwall::hitwall::guns:

Mods Please take action on this guy Its annoying me. @Aeronaut @nuclearpak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom