What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow : I'd be visiting Islamabad in about 2 weeks time for a wedding for 3-4 days ! *God I hate weddings*

Tell me about a nice place in Islamabad to have fun ! If I have to go to Hotshots or Manal again...I'd kill someone ! :angry: :hitwall:

it MONAL not MANAL ......PPAAINDOOO Lahore k cant even pronounce the place right hahaha:lol:

Have u been to Saidpur Village? or Margalla Hills? or Golf Club? for Hunting? there are so many of resturants as well,nw i dont know what kind of places do u like to visit:undecided:

elephants-funny-lol-quotes-text-Favim.com-273217.jpg

funny-quote-girls-beautiful.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it MONAL not MANAL ......PPAAINDOOO Lahore k cant even pronounce the place right hahaha:lol:

Have u been to Saidpur Village? or Margalla Hills? or Golf Club? for Hunting? there are so many of resturants as well,nw i dont know what kind of places do u like to visit:undecided:

Margala hills is a nice place as damanekoh. Armstrong just go to faisal masjid !! Lol

Baby angel, I'd advise that you stay here with us and have fun. Rest of the threads are rough neighborhoods for happy people such as yourself! :)

Mamu @Aeronaut and Chachu @WebMaster would agree with me.

@Hyperion

ajj im in mood to blabber on other threads:P plz allow me to do little!:drag:
bad-kid.jpg

Baby angel, I'd advise that you stay here with us and have fun. Rest of the threads are rough neighborhoods for happy people such as yourself! :)

Mamu @Aeronaut and Chachu @WebMaster would agree with me.

but i can make those rough neighbourhoods quite lively too:pakistan::P
images

@Marshmallow : Monal haii ya Manal farkkk kiyaa partaaa haiiii ? Its the same blasted place they took me too the last 5 times I was here. I've gone to Daman-e-Koh, I've gone to the Margalla Hills aur agaaar restaurants aur hunting hiii karnii hotiii touuu Lahore mein aur Lahore kiii aasss paaaas bohat haiiin ! :hitwall:
@Hyperion : What about Chachuuu Armstrong ? :cray:

No -- We insist on having you, all to ourselves! :D

but i can make those rough neighbourhoods quite lively too:pakistan::P
images

Chachu @Armstrong & chahchu @Hyperion unfortunately don't have moderator weapons to protect baby angel! :unsure:

@Marshmallow : Monal haii ya Manal farkkk kiyaa partaaa haiiii ? Its the same blasted place they took me too the last 5 times I was here. I've gone to Daman-e-Koh, I've gone to the Margalla Hills aur agaaar restaurants aur hunting hiii karnii hotiii touuu Lahore mein aur Lahore kiii aasss paaaas bohat haiiin ! :hitwall:

To tum kahan Jana chahte ho?? Disco club?? Fun land park?? Just visit Pakistan monument!!

Fark purta heyna for us living in Isl,v r sophisticated ppl not like lahori who eat PEAY in breakfast,lunch and dinner and even with evenning tea:lol::P

Lahore mey be hunting hoti hey?:undecided: kiski? i heard there r plenty donkeys can b seen on roads? atleast u will not hav to hunt a donkey in ISL thats for sure,v hav a class so in hunting too v choose decent animals for it:bunny::bunny:

hav u been to Saidpur village,good place for picnic,ppl here also love to spend time in their farm houses for horse riding and stuff

To tum kahan Jana chahte ho?? Disco club?? Fun land park?? Just visit Pakistan monument!!

Disco Club hahahaha:rofl:

Fark purta heyna for us living in Isl,v r sophisticated ppl not like lahori who eat PEAY in breakfast,lunch and dinner and even with evenning tea:lol::P

Lahore mey be hunting hoti hey?:undecided: kiski? i heard there r plenty donkeys can b seen on roads? atleast u will not hav to hunt a donkey in ISL thats for sure,v hav a class so in hunting too v choose decent animals for it:bunny::bunny:

hav u been to Saidpur village,good place for picnic,ppl here also love to spend time in their farm houses for horse riding and stuff

Disco Club hahahaha:rofl:

Paey with evening tea :rofl:

@Marshmallow : Chal bei huttt moootiii ! We don't eat paey with tea...its usually rasmallai & badyan khataiii thats reserved for that ! :D

And I said 'Lahore keh aaas paaas' hunting ! Barkii side par Wild Boar kiii sunaaa haii abhii bhii hotiii hai ! :hitwall:

No I haven't been to Saidpur Village ! :undecided:
@Hyperion: Can Chachuu Armstrong get this baby angel spanked when shes teasing him ! :angry:

Maybe ask her Mommy to take a hockey & toughen her up for PMA Kakul ! :D
@A.Rafay : Theeek haiii....usss kiii side leii looo ! :cray:

Nahin bhai...Islamabad meinn 2 km kii baaad tou koiii zindaa cheeez nazaaar aatiii haiii ! :blink:

@Marshmallow : Chal bei huttt moootiii ! We don't eat paey with tea...its usually rasmallai & badyan khataiii thats reserved for that ! :D

And I said 'Lahore keh aaas paaas' hunting ! Barkii side par Wild Boar kiii sunaaa haii abhii bhii hotiii hai ! :hitwall:

No I haven't been to Saidpur Village ! :undecided:
@Hyperion: Can Chachuu Armstrong get this baby angel spanked when shes teasing him ! :angry:

Maybe ask her Mommy to take a hockey & toughen her up for PMA Kakul ! :D
@A.Rafay : Theeek haiii....usss kiii side leii looo ! :cray:

Nahin bhai...Islamabad meinn 2 km kii baaad tou koiii zindaa cheeez nazaaar aatiii haiii ! :blink:

Ghusa mat karo Armstrong ye to mazak tha, Islamabad mein jahan bhi jao enjoy karo, wedding to hoti hee enjoying ke liye hai!

there are four sides of an argument.and fourth side is our side

Argument.jpg

A Couples argument is a box of drama with four sides. There happens to be an unconscious, habitual and frustrating pattern to arguments. In any disagreement, you can identify the Perpetrator, the Avenger, the Rescuer and the Victim.

Like a fire, arguments don’t start by themselves. First, you have the person who is upset or outraged about something. They might have held their feelings inside but reach a point where they must say something. Like a match which can starts something big, a few combustible words…are fuel.

The timing doesn’t matter. Out it comes. What you say moves directly towards your partner, (who may have their feet up reading a book and relaxing), totally unaware. Hit them with a dose of negative and straight away they feel hurt. One automatic reaction is to seek payback, and become angry. The Avenger.

When this happens , the partner who brought up the issue in the first place , seeing the anger, starts to feel guilty and becomes the Rescuer. The Rescuer feels bad about what is happening , and at the same time, frustrated at trying to fix the problem. The solution for them is to take the role of the Victim. Partners switch roles until the argument is resolved. Both give away time, energy and personal power when you participate in the the drama of arguments.

@ajtr pls stick to AK 47 only, this creates confusion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom