What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinky is back....​

All hail Pinky!​

Now where is @Razi / @Arm ??

Sorry people was at a dinner yesterday and the one responsible to send me home was enjoying their wine! Man the smell of stale yeast gave me a headache! Came home late and slept...

We are having a conference here at our place...My genius supervisor volunteered me in so I HELP about with the participants and hence, might not be as active as I used to be! Even today I told my colleague to drop me home..

Ya... today really was a very strange day.... I better sleep early, else it may become even more weirder.... :what:

Sorry people was at a dinner yesterday and the one responsible to send me home was enjoying their wine! Man the smell of stale yeast gave me a headache! Came home late and slept...

We are having a conference here at our place...My genius supervisor volunteered me in so I HELP about with the participants and hence, might not be as active as I used to be! Even today I told my colleague to drop me home..

What is with this week? I think I have bad taste left in my mouth from the match yesterday, or maybe the weather is changing and I'm so pissed off? :argh:

Hi all ....
i am late to this thread .... but it is realy very a pleasant thread i would say.... in a very very tense forum.:P
and about Naswar.... i have been in Quetta a Good naswar place.
then to D.iKhan also known to be good place for Nasarwari's(what should i call addicts lol)
and now i am at peshawar........

What is with this week? I think I have bad taste left in my mouth from the match yesterday, or maybe the weather is changing and I'm so pissed off? :argh:

Talk about bad taste! I sniffed Sparkling wine, Red wine, white wine and pork! IMAGINE what I feel like! YUCK!:sick:

Yara match yesterday, and then I'm alone today... me no like being alone! :cry:

Stop whining about being alone! I have been alone forever! AND YES I would love to whine about it but no point having 2 cry babies! :P

my uncle and my dad use naswar. and few close frnds as well
cant ask dad about naswar.
but i ask my frnds why cant you leave ......
and a big reason to not leave naswar was ........ i left it blank only a naswar user will answer
hyperion you know it......

my uncle and my dad use naswar. and few close frnds as well
cant ask dad about naswar.
but i ask my frnds why cant you leave ......
and a big reason to not leave naswar was ........ i left it blank only a naswar user will answer
hyperion you know it......
Buddy, first of all welcome to the thread. I noticed you lurking for sometime, 'khair hai, der aaye, par durust aye!'

For bhabhi no. 2 to step in?
No no... same one. Allah and his sense of humor. She was born with a Pakistani name to firangi parents! :woot:

Mommy was so happy couple of years back, when she didn't know about her nationality! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom