What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to anyone but in some parts of Punjab -- Pigs are also referred to as Chauhdris.
I, have come across all breeds- shapes and sizes.

Only by low class peasants. All chaudries are not good and all are not bad. When my grandfather passed away entire villages came to the janazaa. Streets in the city had to be closed.

Watched them all, just hate one of them "Rizzoli and Isles"!

Favorite: Franklin and Bash :) Waiting for the next season! :argh:

Suits is awesome too! Micheal Weston (from Burn notice is awesome too)

I also watched How I met your mother, Rules of engaggment for crazy stuff!

Nope i didn't.

Aqalmandoun kay liyea ishara hi kafi hota hai! :D

Ahhh....I see this thread is still going strong !

@ Hyperion : How was the shower & the cuddling in bed with your doggy whilst Bhabi slept like a baby in the next room ? :D

Ahhh....I see this thread is still going strong !

@ Hyperion : How was the shower & the cuddling in bed with your doggy whilst Bhabi slept like a baby in the next room ? :D

LOL.... It was awesome! :P

Yara, what happened yesterday? The ****** cricket match... I made all of my friends sit down to cheer for our team, who had absolutely no idea about WTF cricket is, and then our team............ uff can't take it out of my system... :cry:

LOL.... It was awesome! :P

Yara, what happened yesterday? The ****** cricket match... I made all of my friends sit down to cheer for our team, who had absolutely no idea about WTF cricket is, and then our team............ uff can't take it out of my system... :cry:

We really should stop playing Pathans & start playing the pride & joy of Pakistan - the Butttts ! And no Salman doesn't count - a Butttt as brown & dishonorable as that can't be my kinsman ! :angry:

We really should stop playing Pathans & start playing the pride & joy of Pakistan - the Butttts ! And no Salman doesn't count - a Butttt as brown & dishonorable as that can't be my kinsman ! :angry:

Yara just can't take it. :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom