What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peacefully, ab to Inqallab hoga. Bachke rahiyo.
@Hyperion Chinta not buddy, Mamba cousin bhai hai par Dhande main no rishtedaari.....nipat lenge isse.

Yara dehan say, sala amreeki hai, kaheen drones na lay aye! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
bhaiyo koi naya game aya kya market me??? :D

JonAsad 2.0 ;)

Yaaro Koi acha say game mughay bhi bata do time pass kay liay. But it must be available for free with cheat codes

Are...email kariyo. Warna ye @JonAsad codes padke drone apne ghar le ayega. Bech dega aur daaru aur aurton par saare paise luta dega. :lol:

Aik bar drone pare Ahmdinijad ka haath lag gaya tu woh kabhi KSA nahi jaay gaa

Enjoy....

Seriously, tell me something why are you so annoyed all the time? Regarding relevance, the thread you're referring to is in "Members Corner".

This is primarily a defense forum, and trust me there is no one better connected, or knows more about defense related subjects than myself. I may contribute occasionally, only a few words, however, when I write, I'd recommend that you also read them carefully as it's precise accurate unadulterated information.
you are not the only one who knows about defence matters. Knowing low level tactical weaponry is one thing but knowing the strategy and stratagem is beyond your level of comprehension. So you better continue posting at the level you can and remain happy.

you are not the only one who knows about defence matters. Knowing low level tactical weaponry is one thing but knowing the strategy and stratagem is beyond your level of comprehension. So you better continue posting at the level you can and remain happy.
Thanks - Will do! :D

@ajtr - I went through the thread briefly - I have to give it to you :tup: - Lots of information there - Though I do not have a view on the whole topic.

@Hyperion BWAHAHAHA....Bhai, you are now prepared for marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom