What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here yara. In the past 18 hours, had a rest of 30 minutes, that too I spent bashing Zarvan on PDF! :D

Today something really funny happened,my little sister was the top student in her department and received a laptop from Shahbaaz Sharif, today she sent me a picture with PTI sticker pasted at the back of that laptop. :lol:

Hyperion Bhai aajkal kaafi khush hain. Single se married hone ki raah par hain.

Ek aur friend down.

Yara, right time to be shot down! :D

Today something really funny happened,my little sister was the top student in her department and received a laptop from Shahbaaz Sharif, today she sent me a picture with PTI sticker pasted at the back of that laptop. :lol:

Epic!!!! :D

Dude, eat multivitamins... Over drinking and not enough rest at +25 years is disastrous! :D

Yaar those stuff just make me hungry...I suggest just go for some citrus fruits...If you have sore throat or flu have lemon with cinnamon and gargle with salt water...I am desidoctor.com ;)

Nothing yara, same old same old.. He was cheering at people blowing themselves up... So I said, when you plan to do it, send PDF members a video of yourself being blown up... And then he went supernova on me, with his sirs and all that..... :P

THAT is a SICK! Does he not know the basics of Islam?

:wave: Hi people !

Hi Talon ! :kiss3:

Hello!!

@Hyperion: I now know Talon's name ! :D

Never thought she'd be called Nusrat Bibi ! :blink: It turns out Abu Talon was fond of the late Qawal. :fie:

lolzzz....

Last edited by a moderator:
:wave: Hi people !

Hi Talon ! :kiss3:
@Hyperion: I now know Talon's name ! :D

Never thought she'd be called Nusrat Bibi ! :blink: It turns out Abu Talon was fond of the late Qawal. :fie:

Yara what happened all of a sudden? Just couple minutes back, after a long long time, we had full house!!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom