What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice
Intitially, I thought it was a pun and you are a gym goer or something:Rofl:

I was a gym goer too ! I could squat you for 10-12 reps (assuming that you're not more than 80 Kgs) without breaking a sweat. :D

But then I hurt my back with the deadlifts ! :cry: :hitwall:

Hahahah...ask Aero to give you my email address...wait even he doesnt have my email...Give your email to Aero and I will get it from him :D

Giving your email address to strange men online ! :blink:

*Calls Uncle & Auntie Talon up*

Okay jokes aside - You know my full name for godsake...telling us your first name wouldn't kill you ! :hitwall:

Heck I even know Hyperion's first name...its Bubbles !

Your not referring to sheikh bin baz who tried to prove the earth was flat from the Quran are you?

Anyway, I'm thinking- "Killerbee", it is my name on the other forums. What you think?:azn:

Killer be? Why be a bee when you can be an ape or a mosquito? :P

How did you come up with your name?

I don't think that your hypersensitive to sweats? :rofl: ............or are you?:angry:

More like an excited ion :P

Giving your email address to strange men online ! :blink:

*Calls Uncle & Auntie Talon up*

Okay jokes aside - You know my full name for godsake...telling us your first name wouldn't kill you ! :hitwall:

Heck I even know Hyperion's first name...its Bubbles !

Why does the name "ArmStrong" conjure up this image? :D

the-wanker_130814374969.jpg

Killerbee

The way I come up with names is like homosexuality in the US army. Don't ask, don't tell.

No idea where they come from...... oh well......God bless America!!:usflag:

Don't go with the Killerbee thing unless your a dudess !

How about - Asgard ?

Ain? Which Greek god or titan was hyper?

Don't know but once upon a time I used to be very interested in Ancient Mythologies (the Egyptian being my favorite) so I think there was someone by that name in the Greek Mythology but I could be wrong ! Tell you what...I'll google it in & then well see.

Oh Chengy Bhai already did it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom