Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle kon? I am on a fellowship

Uncle - Senor Talon (Daddy/Abu/Papa/Abbi) :blink:

Ahhh a fellowship...hmmmn...my Donkey...I mean Pony, is a smart one ! :angel:

^_^
Hyperion b 'sister' hy? i thought 'she' was 'he'. :woot:

He is a He but He acts like a She with all them facials, manicures, waxing & pedicures & going out shopping for women's accessories (clothes & handbags) & then coming up with an excuse that its for someone else ! :D

Uncle - Senor Talon (Daddy/Abu/Papa/Abbi) :blink:

Ahhh a fellowship...hmmmn...my Donkey...I mean Pony, is a smart one ! :angel:

Uncle isn't paying for your PhD in Vegetableology
Nope he isnt paying at all! :D

He is a He but He acts like a She with all them facials, manicures, waxing & pedicures & going out shopping for women's accessories (clothes & handbags) & then coming up with an excuse that its for someone else ! :D

Lolzzz...Do I smell the fire of jealousy?

Lolzzz...Do I smell the fire of jealousy?

No but guess who has to take him to the spa, the beauty parlor & Harrods ? :hitwall:

I'm on a secondment from the ISI to protect his important buttt from any wouldbe kidnappers & he has me sit outside with his pet doggy whenever he gives me dinner ! One plate for the mutt & one for me with the same dog food in it ! :cry:

No but guess who has to take him to the spa, the beauty parlor & Harrods ? :hitwall:

I'm on a secondment from the ISI to protect his important buttt from any wouldbe kidnappers & he has me sit outside with his pet doggy whenever he gives me dinner ! One plate for the mutt & one for me with the same dog food in it ! :cry:

Where do you come up with these idea? :eek:

Here is your pizza:enjoy:
imgres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom