What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here..... main aisy posts ko daikh k door bhagta hon ...
yar banda school main itna parh leta to aaj doctor hota. :undecided:

Note : mera name laeeq hai ........ bohot purani id aur user name hai is liye change nahi karta

LaiQ yarr,if i remember it well.Howz the stuff going?

I won't disclose it.I guess you'll remember it.Breathe in deep, then out and now tell me.

"Yes" for all is fine,"No" for not so good.

Oh another doctor:P

Hi Sir! read almost half of your post..M also doing MBBS..kindly guide me:rolleyes:

Stethoscope ka plugs kaaan mein dalyee phir Armstrong ki chaaatii par usskaa dosraaa siraa rakheiii - Dhag Dhag ki awaz ayee tou pataa chal jai ka keh dil par rakhaa hai...music ki ayee to maan leee jee keh aaap ko mazeeed training ki zaroorat hai kiyun keh dil music nahin gataaa meraa cell-phone albataa zaroor gaataaa hai ! :P

Stethoscope ka plugs kaaan mein dalyee phir Armstrong ki chaaatii par usskaa dosraaa siraa rakheiii - Dhag Dhag ki awaz ayee tou pataa chal jai ka keh dil par rakhaa hai...music ki ayee to maan leee jee keh aaap ko mazeeed training ki zaroorat hai kiyun keh dil music nahin gataaa meraa cell-phone albataa zaroor gaataaa hai ! :P

aur jo cell phone ko heart wali pocket main rkhay ga tb to music ki hi awaz ae gi:azn: wesee its very harmful

:D I miss your posts dear.I miss them a lot.You are our expert in Sexology.The fluid dynamics of love is an interesting field.

People who chose to be in this doctor whacktor profession,can do most of the things with some ease.It's not new.

Sharing something of interest.ATLS is the advanced trauma life support.If you read the history
ATLS has its origins in the United States in 1976, when James K. Styner, an orthopedic surgeon piloting a light aircraft, crashed his plane into a field in Nebraska. His wife Charlene was killed instantly and three of his four children, Richard, Randy, and Kim sustained critical injuries. His son Chris suffered a broken arm. He carried out the initial triage of his children at the crash site. Dr. Styner had to flag down a car to transport him to the nearest hospital; upon arrival, he found it closed. Even once the hospital was opened and a doctor called in, he found that the emergency care provided at the small regional hospital where they were treated was inadequate and inappropriate.

Upon returning to Lincoln, Dr. Styner declared: "When I can provide better care in the field with limited resources than what my children and I received at the primary care facility, there is something wrong with the system and the system has to be changed.”

He set about developing a system for saving lives in medical trauma situations. Styner and his colleague Paul 'Skip' Collicott, with assistance from advanced cardiac life support personnel and the Lincoln Medical Education Foundation, produced the initial ATLS course which was held in 1978. In 1980, the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma adopted ATLS and began US and international dissemination of the course. Styner himself recently recertified as an ATLS instructor, teaching his Instructor Candidate course in the UK and then in the Netherlands.

He(antibody) has interest in research ,may be practicing and doing the clinic is not that attractive after this much of effort.Long surgeries that the plastic surgeons usually do,is a test of ones own plasticity of stamina that's why most of us do gym and waste our energies and make us naturally strong so that our body can endure it.
Also may be the doctors affiliated with the Air force are too much busy in caring about the nausea and the diarrhea and missing certain things.

And i wish him the very best.I know there will be no space for a mistake when he'll be flying because everything will be text book.He'll be testing the knowledge of RIO and the RIO/WSO sitting with him , who will be having a reference book in his hands to see if there is something he missed during his training.

@Anitbody... we can plan on getting an extensive training course of Paragliding(Available at IBD &Karachi),snorkling etc together. That's a month long training program and exhausts most of the boredom out of you.
But the Migs, not untill i've gone through what you have already faced.:P
I'll reply in after knowing your real intentions though.:D
Awww , thanks! That's really sweet of you. Those who used to save me from mods have become mods themselves. Tewar hi badal gaye hn unkay... I'm afraid I won't be much help on Sexology anymore. :cry:

Who here flew a plane?

I did I did.
airplane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom