What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Monkey once these Pathan outcasts get kicked out of their patanness, what do they become?

kasmeii tum loogg kitneii 'nasal parassat' ho ? Rora, a few thousand years ago there was nothing called 'a Pathan' it like the rest of us evolved from another race of people, your language & culture evolved in the same manner just like that of the rest of us ! Tuuu itnaaa 'Woh...I'm a Pathan *insert Punjabi/Sindhi/Baloch* & I'm awesome' kiyun ?

We are not nasal-parast. I have clarified it that we emphasize on cultural and linguistic identity, not race. Pashtuns have absorbed people of different ethnicities. There is no concept of "half pashtun" he/she would be either pashtun if that kid is sticked to langauge and culture of his father.

angry_baby.jpg

Buttt-tameez kahin keyyy ! :angry:
Funny-Child-150x150.jpg

Please don't add an S at the end of a Butt, PDF goes into a supranova search and thinks that it is a posterior of some kind
woh punjabiyan di galat sangat vich rah kar bigad giya c......

We are not nasal-parast. I have clarified it that we emphasize on cultural and linguistic identity, not race. Pashtuns have absorbed people of different ethnicities. There is no concept of "half pashtun" he/she would be either pashtun if that kid is sticked to langauge and culture of his father.

Chaloo phir qaum parast ! Rora, hum Punjabi woh bhi nahinn hainn...my Punjabi is of the calibre that would make Baba Bulleh Shah's ear bleed but I proudly call myself 'a Punjabi' despite being an ethnic Kashmiri Buttt because there was never that sense of 'linguistic or cultural' conformity as a requirement nor do we have politicians who run elections along ethno-linguistic lines or talk in terms of 'Yeh Punjabiyoon ka tareekhiii wataan hai' like the Pashtun or the Sindhi nationalist do ! All are welcome in Punjab for all, as Pakistanis, are Our Family.

Funny-Child-150x150.jpg

woh punjabiyan di galat sangat vich rah kar bigad giya c......

Ayyee kaeirii zubaan ehhh ? :blink:

Chaloo phir qaum parast ! Rora, hum Punjabi woh bhi nahinn hainn...my Punjabi is of the calibre that would make Baba Bulleh Shah's ear bleed but I proudly call myself 'a Punjabi' despite being an ethnic Kashmiri Buttt because there was never that sense of 'linguistic or cultural' conformity as a requirement nor do we have politicians who run elections along ethno-linguistic lines or talk in terms of 'Yeh Punjabiyoon ka tareekhiii wataan hai' like the Pashtun or the Sindhi nationalist do ! All are welcome in Punjab for all, as Pakistanis, are Our Family.
saddi punjabi tey koyal mafiq han.:azn:

Har khan pathan nahi hota. Yaha khan was qizalbash, a dari speaking shia community , he was born in chakwal.
bilkul theek.woh kya kahade c....naqali pathan.

Pashtunwali went out of the window once talk of money starts.

Pashtuns in their areas sell cars/trucks or give out loans with outrageous interest.

Interest is haram, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom