What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that is one big *BS*! All good stuff is easy, look at all the investment bankers! :P

Dude, I'm at home and feel the same way... It's called loneliness...... crap...... better play with doggy! :)

Baah, no amount of women, greasy food, or liquor can fulfill the void in the Chaudry's desolation.

Khan is equally frustrated.... I think, tomorrow I'll go to the airport and take some random flight! :blink:

At least you have the luxury. I would kill for a bowl of my ummi's sami'an, and to go around playing with my baby cousins.

The chaudry feels like he is just being dragged throughout the times.

The 90's. Man those were good days. Where everyday you felt excited to wake up in the morning.

Yara Aero, since your birthday everyone is bored.... you infected us with the loneliness virus! :what:

Don't you get bored.

Ok.

Joined in Jan2010, Posts 2010................So it's time to celebrate.:lol:

I'm celebrating it with you guyz.

619-00525872w.jpg

It was a slow progress though.:frown:

At least you have the luxury. I would kill for a bowl of my ummi's sami'an, and to go around playing with my baby cousins.

The chaudry feels like he is just being dragged throughout the times.

The 90's. Man those were good days. Where everyday you felt excited to wake up in the morning.
What luxury dude? I'm alone.... all the people I love are not here..... I achieved all my objectives in a very short period, I thought it would make me happy.... now I think otherwise....

You're right about the 90's! Used to wake up, go out into the lawn, smell the fresh air, and everything was JUST fine! :blink:

Don't you get bored.
Congrats buddy! :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom