What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks were suspected of spying after Indian officials found the birds carrying what appeared to be high-tech surveillance equiptment. According to the BBC, while India initially suggested they were Pakistani “spyhawks,” a senior Indian police officer debunked the accusation, stating that the birds were simply being used to assist with hunting expeditions. In other words, the hawks were spying, but on other birds, not people.

:omghaha::woot:

@Hyperion @Talon @Alpha1 @LoveIcon...this is funniest post i've ever seen....rest is acceptable...but iss ko dekh ker tu mai hans hans k ruk hi nhi paaraha tha......:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay the reason why I was asking about the Forex thing was because I remember I once opened a thread about Career Guidance for myself & you had mentioned Forex Trading as something that could be looked into ! I just wanted your opinion on :

(a) where should I start ?

(b) would an MSc in Finance or something help me developing the relevant skill set ?

And (c) is there much in the way of job scope as a Forex Trader working dedicated Forex Brokers/ Western Union styled Money Transfers, in Pakistan ?

Thanks, much obliged ! :)

No...M.Sc wont help..Its a skill which you have to learn by trial and error.

All tutorials are available at this website.
Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading
read all tutorials,starting from basic..join their forum and read their blogs...
Once you done that ,let me know i will guide to next step...

Well it is , unfortunately , I haven't for some reason , maybe I just haven't interacted with enough students outside my own university :) ... Everything comes at a cost , at one point , one starts to think that he can even serve the country by going abroad and sending back remittances ... Good to hear brother , what are you studying ?

well i am waiting for addmissions in MSC in microbiology..have done bsc:toast_sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom