What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta kabhi hamko bhi HI aur BYE karliya kar :whistle:

aur tu kya sirf ladkiyon ka mail Id leta hai??

also males but its not my fault most madamoiselles trust only me! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

If you ask me...this woman seems another one of those arrogant wannabe liberals who think that because they have some money and a driver, they can be let go free.

You can clearly see from the article she wrote herself that the woman and her driver did not cooperate and did not get out of the car and let the car be searched for weapons or anything. It is a fact that TTP and others use women for smuggling in weapons...so the policeman there had every right to search her car.

If you want to be a fake liberal, then you got to stop this 'lady alone at night' thing. What was she doing late in the night in the first place? She clearly doesn't seem one of those self respect burka women, so why does she think that checking her car is equal to harrassing her?

Being liberal means you have equal rights for everyone as well, so men and women both get searched.

Besides, late at night, everyone gets searched. Some time ago, me, my father and mother and brothers were coming back from Lahore, and stopped to buy some groceries and it got aroud mid night. The police officer in the naka beside Kashmir Highway Islamabad stopped us and checked the car. He opened the trunk and said 'ghar ka samaan lay kar ja rahay hain'...

lastly, this article is in ET, so expect it to be of the typical wannabe liberal spoiled brat kind which condemns every other thing and tried to give it a twist.

Now I can imagine @Hyperion getting furious that I posted a serious post in Naswar Corner.

Sorry boss!!!

thread? Btao! Abhi derail karta hun

did u read my mail!

nahi yaar,meri ghakti thi... @Umair Nawaz sahi kehtay hain and my sis too k yeh log is qabil hi nahi hotay k inn se baat ki jaye.......chalo ab tung kiya tu tumhay agay kerdoon ga...mujh se tu lara bhi nahi jata....kash PDF mai ek makhi hi maar di hoti..i wish.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom