What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhatts are Pahari (belonging to Uttrakhand) also

Giving your test in car with Automatic Transmission :omghaha:

no yaar.. geared... so i dont know if ill pass... but the driving school says that the fees includes guaranteed license .. wink wink....
all i need to do is start the car and go stright for a few metres according to him

no yaar.. geared... so i dont know if ill pass... but the driving school says that the fees includes guaranteed license .. wink wink....
all i need to do is start the car and go stright for a few metres according to him

You know I got my DL Bike & Car both without even touching a car or a bike :cheesy:

God save the people who will be standing on that STRAIGHT road :D

ya ya.. i can see that.. lol.. I have been driving my scooty w/o any license all these years..
anyway, if all goes weel , i hope to get my very own car soon.. I will apply for loan after pay hike is announced on confirmation

@Marshmallow...dear this what I call upsize meal.....:cheers:

5MAC.png

lol-funny-cat-cats-18081863-500-333.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya ya.. i can see that.. lol.. I have been driving my scooty w/o any license all these years..
anyway, if all goes weel , i hope to get my very own car soon.. I will apply for loan after pay hike is announced on confirmation

All the best for your test, new car & pay hike :enjoy:

Yara, kis khabees nein woh thread band karaya meray baghair!!! :blink:

@Alpha1: Alphee, under strict orders of the Emperor, you're not allowed to troll any Iranian scientifci thread. First his majesty shall have a dig at it, then you can try your luck as well. Understood, kapish? :angry:

yeh tumahara godliya hua bacha :lol: @Alpha1 nahi hota toh itna acha troll thread band nahi hota :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...irans-astonishing-progress-space-science.html

kitni badi ho age mey?? 18-20 saal key log bhi tumhey KID nazar a rahey hai??

I think i got ur age right - 43.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom