What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Ya the history of the subcontinent is ginormous. Btw seriously read the previous post I was referring to earlier- it was part of a debate between me and Armstrong. Best of luck with the paper, hopefully you'll get what you need.

alright let me try to find it!

Last edited by a moderator:
And @Alpha1 Please do not start anything today! I have a deadline to chase..Am here to relax not get worked up about anything!!

@Alpha1 I am doing some work...Am reading posts every 20-30 mins....I thank the ones I like...FULL STOP nothing about you! All you want to talk about is death and I am in no mood nor do I have the energy nor the patience to chase after you if you wanna go blow yourself with gunpowder!!

:suicide: Sorry!
I dont want to talon aapi but what shud i do? :cray:
i dont want to be like this! Help me!

hey @balixd, @Talon, @Mirzay @Armstrong @Alpha1 salam alaikum and others hi!!!and adab

how are you all??my day was quite hectic,also i was writng a blog today into the mist of socitiy--the rich and thr poor:toast_sign:
Walikum salam, i am fine, my day was fine untill i had to go out to saddar to get medicine for my mother and then caught up with the protest.... :D

:suicide: Sorry!
I dont want to talon aapi but what shud i do? :cray:
i dont want to be like this! Help me!

HELP yourself first! I have tried ALOT! believe me I really have!! it takes me a whole day to make you understand 1-2 points and it takes you 1 second to forget EVERYTHING!

@ZYXW The best I can say of Nixon is that his actions led to a pretty good movie "Frost-Nixon". :enjoy:

Oh oh! You've got a bit of it wrong- China isn't militarizing Askai Chin, in fact it isn't militarizing as much as it is making massive infrastructural improvements in the TAR region. They've also rapidly modernized the Highlands division facing us in the far north east- Arunachal Pradesh. The alarm bells went off because this allows them to mobilize effectively in case of war or aggression. Other then that the no. of troops on their side of the border has always been the secondary concern. India's only objection with China with regard to Kashmir was the presence of PLA engineers (6000 or so) in Gilgit and Baltistan.

this one???? i don't know which post your refering to i think i overlooked i somehow. can u somehow tag me in it or something again

@Dillinger and @ZYXW please no political stuff here am tired from reading some of the most absurd posts in politics on the other threads...Would like some normal chit chat if anyone would let me!! Thank you

Walikum salam, i am fine, my day was fine untill i had to go out to saddar to get medicine for my mother and then caught up with the protest.... :D

oh,thank god you reached safe at home.....why you guys are so careless...i use to get all medicines for my mom in the early morning...you must be in office...!!

No @JonAsad though you do go tharki at times...But no you never personally insulted me!

every body go therki on this thread- even few pages back they were going all therki-

Never specifically i insult a women- and a character cannot be judged by mere postage of few images or posting one liners- specially in humor-
@Alpha1 you should not cross your line- over something you cannot bear- either grow up or find a way to ignore- Take is at the last friendly advice-

aaj har taraf garmi bahut hai.....saab koi ghusa aya hoa hai even PDF members bhi....bhaiyo aur bheno and bha gees please thaand rakho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom