What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion : If we wanted to would it be possible to create provinces along linguistic lines with more than 95% of its domicile holders belonging to that language group per Province ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy And there are few things people don't understand about giving money to Post man on Diwali. Depends on person to person. Many of them don't even ask.

In our home town, the departmental store owner, few owners of garment shops, medical shops, etc. are like family friends and invited in weddings.

There are many flexible definition of corruption and all. Don't tell me what corruption is. My dad is in Govt. service and I am in education sector. :lol:

your dad is in forest dept right. I should stop talking now... :rofl:

Urdu is an easy language if you're willing to learn !

But, unfortunately, in Pakistan those of us who could claim to belong to the educated elite have begun to look down upon that language in favor of English as if Urdu is somewhat uncivilized & conversing in it or reading something written in it is a sign of backwardness !

Rarely would you come across people from amongst the educated elite from amongst the new generation who are fluent in this language without interspersing it heavily with their choicest English words owing to a lack of them knowing what the Urdu word for it would be ! Likewise you don't see many people from my generation reading or writing in Urdu - Its English that counts & its English that takes us forward !

The fate meted out to Punjabi is even worse....much worse at least Urdu, unlike Punjabi, isn't considered an uncouth & uncultured language by the educated elite !

@liontk

Yes you are right even during our board Examinations our Islamiyat teacher mostly instructed us that if we will do paper in English we will get more marks .......... I don't understand this concept till now :sad:

Is there something wrong with his organization that people here are not familiar with , i am sorry I do not get what your trying imply

Dude hes a rip-off like the rest of them - Thats all I'm saying !

People don't take him seriously in Pakistan & somehow hes managed to convince guys in Canada that hes a bona fide savior of Pakistan !

Any ways guys, more pesky homework to go and damn @Engineering though mad respects to the emperor @Hyperion, truly deserve the title, i mean come on if 4 engineering degrees were not good enough, this engineer is good with his money too :smitten:

Any ways guys, more pesky homework to go through damn @Engineering though mad respects to the emperor@hyperion, truly deserve the title, i mean come on if 4 engineering degrees were not good enough, this engineer is good with his money too :smitten:

I feel happy that a 'nobody' like me is talking to his highness @Hyperion... is not internet amazing...
offline he might throw some change at me on a good day.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom