What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
542665_10200626219955140_1865816773_n.jpg

@Talon
i trapped Illuminat0
hes banned

@Alpha1 dont know who that is....Stop telling me who got banned outside Naswar corner...I DONT know any of them...Just occasional posts but not enough to know anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
sista but Aeronaut wz talkin abt Armstrong in urdu:P

he said Armstong stop talkin philosophy n he askd me to handle @Armstrong to stop him bein a philosophr all da time:P

I'm still waiting for your answer ! :angry:

Come on Marsha tell us....are you an Iranian or are you of Iranian descent ? And how did you & your family end up calling Pakistan your home ?

My head is killing me. Time is going by so slow.

Why don't you naswar junkies ever shut the hell up?

quiz question
q.what will you call a pakistani who spends too much time in toilet doing number 2. :rofl:
A. do number pakistani
(sorry, AK-47A started it)

My head is killing me. Time is going by so slow.
Why don't you naswar junkies ever shut the hell up?
Why should we ? You frustrated over pain, Mr. Tough Guy. :D

quiz question
q.what will you call a pakistani who spends too much time in toilet doing number 2. :rofl:
A. do number pakistani
(sorry, AK-47A started it)

I got one for you.

How does every Hindu joke start?

A: By looking over his shoulder.

krait, dont take things too seriously. You are not representing India here. You are not even representing yourself. You are just one anonymous forum member who comes here.. reads some stuff and writes some sh*t.
Once you realize it, you will attain nirvana... like @Armstrong..

Yup agreed...I was also taking it very seriouly because the behaviour of some mebers are too weird so i left forum but after some times i realized that forum is a good place where we are just to share our views...:)

Oh its nothing bad, now that you posted it mon ami, i might consider posting mine in all fairness though it will be a l'enfant one :)

@liontk is that you when you were a kid? how old were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom