What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 CD is banned ? :blink:

abey abhi nahi, shayad pehley hua tha, thats why he is pissed off :D

Oh well..at least I'll give it a read..maybe I'll find a jewel professing undying love between China and India and troll the fool to within an inch of his life. So much for a serious thread.

bhai meri 1 line 100 posts pey bhaari pad gayi wahan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A Chinese member seriously pissed at being banned because he, in his own words, was 'defending his country' & so 'some Brotherhood' to be banned for that & your fellow countrymen in turn having an orgasmic moment thanking his angry posts & exclaiming 'Ahhh...a real Chinese has finally spoken up' whilst a Pakistani or two having a hissy fit & calling him everything from an Indian boot **** to a false-flager !

You want to be a part of that - Be my guest ! :tup:

chinese dragon got banned??what about a1khaid??

both were abusing each other.

Ohh I was just wondering if they would call you terrorist and embarrasse you cuz you are of Pakistani origin! Is it like that?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Nobody has called me a terrorist since Jr high. Of course not man people have grown past that phase long ago, I mean some of the little kids still act stupid but they are just kids the grown ups do not care.

abey yaar mujhey Cow aur Boys dono pasand nahi hai, can we get something else??
Abe its great film. Wild Wild West.

Shutter Island, The Departed, Catch me if you can.

Scent of a Woman- Pacino as a blind man.

@arp2041 He is a good guy and one of good posters who turned to bash people because they don't worth his contribution and his posts and he had this only option left.

There were 2 very good Chinese posters too. They left the forum too. All these used to defend Indians if anyone crossed the lines. And they also very good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom