What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon.....they r saying that yr a 43 years old budhi.:rofl:
Tell them how old r u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talon ji you are just few years younger than my parents. They are in late 40s. Now I understand why I should not have taken to heart your date comment. Sory ji. I do not know how to address you. baji means elder sister na? But you are like my mother ji.

Talon ji you are just few years younger than my parents. They are in late 40s. Now I understand why I should not have taken to heart your date comment. Sory ji. I do not know how to address you. baji means elder sister na? But you are like my mother ji.

na cher malanga nu pay jassi tanga nu.:rofl:

@Pakistani Nationalist you're a good looking guy.

Not like a hairy bear like me.

profilepic35647_5.gif

ارے یہ کون لنگور ہے ؟؟ :omghaha:

@arp2041, yara apna 2012 troll award @doppelganger ko day do. Buhut khoob trolling karta hai, salay ka style buhut hee anokha hai! :omghaha:

Razzy the fuzzy! :D

ارے یہ کون لنگور ہے ؟؟ :omghaha:

Yara, what was the name of that flirty skunk ... forgot the name of the cartoon... your comments just reminded me of how he used to approach the cute cat! :D

*Flirt Mode On*

Well hello there.....! *Says in a deep dreamy voice*

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom