What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SMStealth very bad...Saddi Urdu ka mazaq!!! :blink: Now if I write in Urdu script you will complain we are racist!

Just Joking yaar chill maar...Vaise bhi sannu urdu samjh ni aandi...:undecided:

Vaise how are you???heard you had headache...or was it Hangover???

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me the site link plz.

But I am Jan 1.

Now let's read about me.
@RazPaK oay new yr baby!! Site nai mayray fb kisi nay post kiya...ok lets check what numerology says about you :

Number 1

You are smart, straight talking, funny, stubborn, hardworking, honest,Jealous on competing basis, kind hearted, angry, friendly, authorities,Famous person...always want to be and regarded as first on people position, they are often like to be independent, will never be under others, self confident people!

You are most likely to fall in love in the younger age, but will get marry when you mature! You are likely to have problems with people who have opposite views. And you are most likely to take revenge over your enemies in a long time basis. You are a spender, but you will have a good profession in the future.

If you are guy you will be very popular that everybody will have mental attraction and respect at you. You can go anywhere from the local shop to the heart of the parliament because you are positive and well talented in numerous issues!! But in your life you will always have some people who will work hard to bring you & your name down. This is undercover!! Coz of your smart behavior you will be hated by some people too...

Your family life is very cool, you will have a very nice partner & wonderful children... You are pioneer, independent & original...

:hitwall:

Ma'am i am 24 year old KID :angel:

I always suspected tht ur a retard..

110lugx.jpg

@RazPaK oay new yr baby!! Site nai mayray fb kisi nay post kiya...ok lets check what numerology says about you :

After all the reds i am not interested in finding out mine- Thank You- :omghaha:-

Number 1

You are smart, straight talking, funny, stubborn, hardworking, honest,Jealous on competing basis, kind hearted, angry, friendly, authorities,Famous person...always want to be and regarded as first on people position, they are often like to be independent, will never be under others, self confident people!

You are most likely to fall in love in the younger age, but will get marry when you mature! You are likely to have problems with people who have opposite views. And you are most likely to take revenge over your enemies in a long time basis. You are a spender, but you will have a good profession in the future.

If you are guy you will be very popular that everybody will have mental attraction and respect at you. You can go anywhere from the local shop to the heart of the parliament because you are positive and well talented in numerous issues!! But in your life you will always have some people who will work hard to bring you & your name down. This is undercover!! Coz of your smart behavior you will be hated by some people too...

Your family life is very cool, you will have a very nice partner & wonderful children... You are pioneer, independent & original...

LMAO I know Krait is pissed.

@Talon 8 is sum of my b'day date, tell me about mine.
@KRAIT this is yours:

You are a very strong personality, there's no one out there will understand you. You are very good at pointing your finger at some thing and say "this is what".

You are more likely to suffer from the early ages. I mean poverty. If your times are not good you might lose either of your parent and end up looking after your entire family. You often suffer all the way in life.

The problems will not allow you to study further, but you will learn the life in a very practical way. You are the one who will fight for justice and may die in the war too. You are normally very reserved with handful of friends and most of the time live life lonely and always prepared to help others.

Well. once you get married (which is often late) then your bad lucks will go away a bit and you! u become safe. You will face un-expected problems such as : the error, government, poisonous animals, accidents.

You are some one with great discipline, persistence, courage, strength which will take you to success. You are a great part of a family team. You are a fighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom