What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar since yesterday people are getting too much annoying and getting all worked up for nothing-
I will hunt them down one by one- :lol:-
@JonAsad Easy there....that condition is not good for your age!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but you can't change the system that way.

What good is one proper facility when the rest of the country doesn't have access to the same type of facility?
@RazPaK if my system is liked, I will propose it to national level...got a friend working on it...though he will also vote for IK....

After all the crap in politics I am just a little skeptical about politicians...It wouldnt be 1st time someone saying something and doing something...

Ok- you are Arain?-
@JonAsad Duhhh!!

why is he going to teach it in schools going forward?

He wants more government treasury spent on education and a radical overhaul towards the system and reforms on the curriculum.

@KRAIT but a chaudry is witty....baar baar @RazPaK ko jatt kiyun bana ray ho?! :what:

Jatt is a caste but people call farmers of any punjabi background a jatt.

I am Arain.

My cousin in my photo is who I call Kaka Jatt because his momma is a Jatti. And the kid has a temper.

Sometimes he gets so mad he starts hitting his own head against the ground. :rofl:

Yaar you said, you were 42?? or 48??

@arp2041 I have noticed after 40, @JonAsad ages by the week and then once reaching 50, it is reverse gear not sure prob by the month! :P

he is undergoing some aging experiment :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom