What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emrald waalaikumsalam...

I am actually a bit dizzy but I just cant lie on the bed so came to work...

must be due to restlessness.......tum ne kuch khaya ya aisay hi agaye??kamzori bhi hoskti hai...multivitamin lel lo....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emrald I had a cup of hot chocolate ...my usual :P

huh,one cup of hot chocolate.....kiya khak taqat aye gi??office mai ho na abhi tu kuch sandwhich mangwao kamazkum..kuch kha lo...my sis use to do same.....she got sick...but with proper care she got well quickly,please talon...sandwhich ya kuch mangwao aur khao...empty stomach mai chocolate drink sirf caffine hi dega tum aur sick aur dizzy hojao gi......jaldi khao...

Bite me- :omghaha:-
@JonAsad you asked for it
biting-babies.jpg

huh,one cup of hot chocolate.....kiya khak taqat aye gi??office mai ho na abhi tu kuch sandwhich mangwao kamazkum..kuch kha lo...my sis use to do same.....she got sick...but with proper care she got well quickly,please talon...sandwhich ya kuch mangwao aur khao...empty stomach mai chocolate drink sirf caffine hi dega tum aur sick aur dizzy hojao gi......jaldi khao...
@Emrald am fine...just need to sleep more...will go home early today to sleep...

Whaooo you tharkis!! Back off...aik innocent baachay ki pix dekh ker tum logon kay khayal kahan phonch jatay hain :blink:

Disgusting!! Seriously disgusting!

I am with you @Talon on this.

This @JonAsad I tell u.

@Hyperion should we bring Marshall Law in Naswarabad or otherwise these Tharkis will get out of control??

BTW Hello all :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom