What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never spent a minute on forums/blogs/etc etc before I joined here... :D

Btw, just for you info, I can program this whole forum from ZERO... I'm pretty awesome at programing... abb dant band karro aur rona shurro karo! :D

@Hyperion
ahhh...but you dont know if when you post others can read? :rofl: :rofl: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Manhoos it was about PM's.... my bad that the PM's were banned just one day before that. The thing was, you know the comments section on profile page? I used to go and post on @Armstrong's comments page, and thought that it would only be visible to him... got it now? :D

Now do you want to annoy me further, so that I make it my mission to hack you? :P

@Hyperion
ahhh...but you dont know if when you post others can read? :rofl: :rofl: :omghaha:

There are plus sides to it. Think long and hard about it. :omghaha:

Yeah, i can think about it.
But my thinking head :lol: doesn't work that good when someone publicly smashes the women's right.
I don't know how people like asma jahangir ,marvi memon or marvi surmard.:P, have missed upon catching on such a serious issue.

Manhoos it was about PM's.... my bad that the PM's were banned just one day before that. The thing was, you know the comments section on profile page? I used to go and post on @Armstrong's comments page, and thought that it would only be visible to him... got it now? :D

Now do you want to annoy me further, so that I make it my mission to hack you? :P
:blink:

I dont have 1 :cray:

we were just disgussing how to kiss :P

images

images

@Neptune A kiss is an ulimate expression when we run out of words. I,hate people that kiss like animals...its hollywood **** that doesn't stick. A perfect kiss is, perfectly timed, has a motive, is soft and tender. Too much detail ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom