What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like an antenna which can receive 300 tv channels :enjoy:

@Srinivas dekhlo THAT is how much knowledge I have...Had to cut it down...too much of anything is harmful ;)

Ethics....?

Damn kid...theres no such thing as 'ethics', 'morality' or even 'right or wrong' for that matter ! :hitwall:

Just create a self sustaining virus that wipes out everyone with a below average IQ - What could be more 'Ethical' than that ? You'd save the world & the human race.
@Armstrong if idiots are gone from the face of the earth how do we create a measurement of smartness? Anyway too many smarty pant types will blow up the earth without help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a compromised solution, which benefits all.

Hypey's solution: Create a virus that targets all stupid people, however, leaves all the pretty girlyz untouched.... how's that?..... it will balance all the other smarty pants! :D

@Srinivas dekhlo THAT is how much knowledge I have...Had to cut it down...too much of anything is harmful ;)

@Armstrong if idiots are gone from the face of the earth how do we create a measurement of smartness? Anyway too many smarty pant types will blow up the earth without help!

@Talon Go read my "defense of eloquence...." :angry:

The eloquent one's are always beset upon by the mob :cry:

Are you a researcher in genetics by any chance?

I have a compromised solution, which benefits all.

Hypey's solution: Create a virus that targets all stupid people, however, leaves all the pretty girlyz untouched.... how's that?..... it will balance all the other smarty pants! :D

That is a little tough...I know X related disease which pass on to next generation and is mostly studied Y related are ....well not new but rarely studied prob because BOTH gender have at least 1 X so X related are studied more....then again females already have a better immune system as compared to males! :D

@Talon Go read my "defense of eloquence...." :angry:

The eloquent one's are always beset upon by the mob :cry:

Are you a researcher in genetics by any chance?
@Dillinger errr...what defense of eloquence? You speak people to death?
Yes, I studied Molecular biology and biotechnology and jumped into Plant genetics because didnt have many references in human side! :cray:

So @Talon did you go on that date I fixed for you ? :what:
@Armstrong Yaar I got diarrhea from that!

tu kab se match fixing karne laga... :sick:
@hinduguy sadday uncle hain naa

@Dillinger errr...what defense of eloquence? You speak people to death?
Yes, I studied Molecular biology and biotechnology and jumped into Plant genetics because didnt have many references in human side! :cray:

Yaar I got diarrhea from that!

Plant genetics is important, you people give us the disease resistant crop varieties and alleviate hunger! :) The defense of eloquence and long verse is a piece I wrote a few pages back..damnit I didn't tag you in it.

That is a little tough...I know X related disease which pass on to next generation and is mostly studied Y related are ....well not new but rarely studied prob because BOTH gender have at least 1 X so X related are studied more....then again females already have a better immune system as compared to males! :D

that... and self preservation too... :rofl:

(agree its a bad joke.. )

549338_435421209862219_1005239918_n.jpg

God i love this guy.

Plant genetics is important, you people give us the disease resistant crop varieties and alleviate hunger! :) The defense of eloquence and long verse is a piece I wrote a few pages back..damnit I didn't tag you in it.
@Dillinger FINALLY yes that is what I did for internship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom