What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "Bollinger" mean? And trust me if you knew my real name- you'd find it to be harder on the tongue than Dillinger. More importantly, shall you join us in making the nation of Naswar the "hegemon" of South Asia?

Bollinger R.D. is the name of a famous champagne ... :lol: Ok , what is it ?

I shall , first I must know , how much are you paying me , since I am mercenary for hire and most importantly what areas will be passed under my control ... I will gladly take Port Blair though :D

He sounds like @Armstrong.. using 100 words when 10 will do, of which 20 words I have to look up in dictionary (which I have no intension of, on a saturday morning)

I generally address the revered emperor good sir, and one must be eloquent and pleasing in speech when one addresses the emperor.
@Hyperion You're subjects offer little respect my lord! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I shall , first I must know , how much are you paying me , since I am mercenary for hire and most importantly what areas will be passed under my control ... I will gladly take Port Blair though :D

You dare! The emperor shall make such allotments as he sees fit. I may only petition on your behalf in such matters. :D Suffice to say that the treasure of Naswar shall reward you handsomely. :D

Gustakhhhhhhh........ his Everythingness was planning on building a beachside villa there..... how dare you!..... OK OK you can come and enjoy my harem there....I shall name it after my loyal knight.... @Secur The Healer.. :D

Gustakhhhhhhh........ his Everythingness was planning on building a beachside villa there..... how dare you!..... OK OK you can come and enjoy my harem there....I shall name it after my loyal knight.... @Secur The Healer.. :D

:omghaha: :omghaha:

@haviZsultan using 200 words ..... 10 words are enough for his point :P

Ah, thats his artistic license. I have read stories with author describing female protagonist in 500 words, that too only upper body.

@Armstrong There is accountant's license too but mostly dealing with fidding numbers. :)

:lol: :omghaha: :rofl: :lol:

His Nothingness!!!! :rofl:

Good morning the thorn in Emperors eyes.... :D

Sunna hai, subha subha tumm SABB nay lutt machayee hui thee?

kyo bhai kya hua??

me toh abhi aya hu :D

I lack any knowledge of fine champagne Sir Knight. Oft the maidens have sung ill of me for that very same reason. But, I have always found sanctuary in the lap of coarser drinks- VODKA!! My first name is "Bhaswar"- the "s" is pronounced as "sh". You will excuse me if I do not divulge my full name though, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom