What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarr i miss the croc too.
AnimatedCrocodile.gif

Where's desiman ,is he fine and alive?:D

Remember that desiman vs SMC on favorite Indians member's thread?

Somebody has killed him and his skin was auctioned to LOUIS VUITTON bags..

Just remembering some old characters who stood apart in PDF.

there was one Indian member, she used to post too much, infact she got banned for posting too much. You remember. What was her name ?? Diya may be???

Mods are just wasted.

They just ban all the trolls and encourage people like these new breed of hyeprions, elvissultan,kraiterions,arp1234 etc...

The good old charm is lost somewhere in between after the wild days when Taimi and Techlahore ruled the rooster.

The classy mods have taken the classy trolls with them- :lol:-
So much for their dedication- :D-

There were members dabong, keysersoze and blaine from my old days...

you know this ENTRE THREAD is bullshit too..
posting pictures of cars and saying 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN is just bullshit..
what can we say?
a car cool.. oh another picture with a car cool...?
POST THE SPECIFICATION AND THE PRICE.
HOW CAN WE JUDGE THE CARS BY ONLY LOOKING OUTSIDE AND INSIDE OF IT.
The answer to the last sentence is: ugly would enver buy one of these.

they are probaly dancing even harder to forget this drama lol
or they are MOTHER PISSED RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE IM
or they keep seeing this damn COMMERCIAL ON THIS WEBSITE ABOUT LOCAL BIG MAC STORE FOR SAKE

wait wait wait..
indian and pakistani langauges are the same?

:blink:

:blink::blink:

Yeah yeah of course its not a small club

But I watch your rivals Gala when I have time because of former Arsenal player Eboue. I am an Arsenal fan :)

watch us if you've time. We're in Final 8 at UEFA Europe League. :)

btw boys, I gotta ask that does the same thing happen in your barbers too. Cauz, I used to have very long hairs till today. I went there and told him not to short it but have fix. And then, I returned to the same hair style I used to have in my former school!?

there was one Indian member, she used to post too much, infact she got banned for posting too much. You remember. What was her name ?? Diya may be???

Must be Divya. I hardly think its a female. Had many id's as seen from thread of multiple Ids.

watch us if you've time. We're in Final 8 at UEFA Europe League. :)

btw boys, I gotta ask that does the same thing happen in your barbers too. Cauz, I used to have very long hairs till today. I went there and told him not to short it but have fix. And then, I returned to the same hair style I used to have in my former school!?

yeah I know, and I always pray for Turkish clubs to succeed in Europe, best of luck guys :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom