What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don`t make happy faces mod... you are reserved & this is as good as getting ready for :butcher:

I can imagine how`ll you react to my posts after 6 mnths... saari frustration yahi nikalna...:taz:

please explain to him shayed bach jay yaar :woot:

Not in kitchen brother, not in kitchen...

But the look when I get from her after forgetting the date make my face like :oops:
its political statement ok then bed room :cheesy:

Isn't that how MOST of the people are behaving? Ghar ki sari frust idher hi jhar nay ajatay hain! Well, please this is the happy corner of Hype g...No such rubbish :disagree:

Actually that was a joke...

He`ll feel like happiest man on earth after marriage...:azn:

please explain to him shayed bach jay yaar :woot:

K take a hint .. if he`s browsing PDF for a long time the first expression from her will be aapke paas to mere liye time hi nahi hai..

& after some time iss se achha shadi hi nahi karte... baat karne ka time hi nahi mujhse... that`ll be after he`s talking with her all the day..:rofl:

Good...About the happiest man...He will only be as happy as he keeps his wife.. :P

Because an unhappy wife makes the man unhappy too...Don't try it at home ;)

ye apka tajerba hai apny gher ka ? :rofl:

K take a hint .. if he`s browsing PDF for a long time the first expression from her will be aapke paas to mere liye time hi nahi hai..

& after some time iss se achha shadi hi nahi karte... baat karne ka time hi nahi mujhse... that`ll be after he`s talking with her all the day..:rofl:
and then he will give us infractions warnings ? un ka ghusa hum per nikly ga :rofl:

Good...About the happiest man...He will only be as happy as he keeps his wife.. :P

Because an unhappy wife makes the man unhappy too...Don't try it at home ;)

After 10 years of marriage I know some secrets to make her happy without loosing my freedom....:azn:

or may be in my case she`s more mature then me cos she`s a teacher :angel:

sachi bata yaar hum to shadi se dar ker bethy hain :cry:

Darr mat char ja sooli par jawan....:lol:

After 10 years of marriage I know some secrets to make her happy without loosing my freedom....:azn:

or may be in my case she`s more mature then me cos she`s a teacher :angel:
tum se to bachy bhi mature hai ye hum janty hain yaar :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom