What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should be called RAW Section or RAWAMY section. These two must be the most popular words by a long margin.

But if Khaleeda "ZIA" :P get's elected what will be the new name?? :D

Never thought Bangladeshis will be so naive. Kiss of Dragon is making a fortune of Thanks with one thread :omghaha:
I am also thinking of doing something like that... (But probably I will have to change my flag for that)

@BDforever acha hua tu agaya, mey Webby ko Public Interest me appeal karney waala tha ki BD section band karo :P :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. I leaved (resigned) it. But I bet they'd kick me out if I wouldn't go.

(Btw in Generals I play it with in clan and my branch is air force. During my "weapon tests" I realised that 5 Raptors or 1 Aurora is enough to handle it. But there's no way for it with using ground forces.)

1 aurora!
These got forstaken tanks can take a hit from a nuclear cannon!

Never thought Bangladeshis will be so naive. Kiss of Dragon is making a fortune of Thanks with one thread :omghaha:
I am also thinking of doing something like that... (But probably I will have to change my flag for that)

bangladeshis are naive ? are you sure ?

my fav :smitten:

382371_10151528293534903_1416844393_n.jpg
@Mirzay whose he?

bangladeshis are naive ? are you sure ?

Most of your country mate are going gaga over the most stupid thread on PDF. Please tell me what do you call that. India herself has hardly any land connectivity with China. How will we provide you transit. The two places we trade are hardly for local things. Most of our trade happens through sea.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=19261" target="_blank">Mirzay</a></u> whose he?

he is cute na :smitten: :smitten:

Bilal khan pakistani singer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom