What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with Hindi @Armstrong? Shouldn't the Hindus in Pakistan speak and know Hindi if my family in Lucknow should know Urdu? Restricting a religious custom to a nation is not possible especially when 8.5% of the population of Sindh is Hindu. All our cultures make us rich and beautiful. Raja Dahir is a hero in my eyes.

Ps Didn't watch the video.

Dear @haviZsultan I agree with your points but to a certain extent......I believe no language should be associated with religion.

Urdu is a rich language not only in terms literature but in collection of words if some one use Arabic, Persian or Turkish or even Hindi words it does not harm Urdu language....in fact this shows vibrancy or different cultures Urdu have it root.....but dear Raja Dahir was a Hero or Amad Uddin Muhammad Ibne Qassim was a villain is a debatable issue.....

Last edited by a moderator:
u should pay bill on tme :P

IM GETTING MY OWN MOBILE BTW
lets_party-9313.gif

@Talon
@A.Rafay
my cuzin promised the mobile he wanted to throw away!

Dear @haviZsultan I agree with your points but to a certain extent......I believe no language should be associated with religion.

Urdu is a rich language not only in terms literature but in collection of words if some one use Arabic, Persian or Turkish or even Hindi words it does not harm Urdu language....in fact this shows vibrancy or different cultures Urdu have it root.....but dear Raja Dahir was a Hero or Amad Uddin Muhammad Ibne Qassim was a villain is a debatable issue.....

Qasim was a hero too. :)
The issue here is accepting all our history as history. We can say from the Islamic pov Qasim was a hero and Dahir was a villain and vice-versa for Hindus. But from Nationalist pov Raja Dahir was a hero too as was Qasim.

My purpose is not to prove Qasim a villain but end the destruction and distortion of history. We have to accept that history as part of this lands too just as we have to accept the Pakistani Hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom