What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion GSLV slated for a Mid-2013 Launch..............LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

& answer my QUERY :angry:

PLEASE :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Citizens... manners please.... we don't make fun of banned members as they can not speak back. Let's be grown-up about it.

That goes specially for you @haviZsultan. :D

I apologize. But she insulted Pashtuns in one of her posts! Bound to be banned... :D

Btw why no advice for @KRAIT about @ajtr. I made one comment... he fought with her all day! :angry:

Everyone hates me. :cray:

Ask me a very focused question. Which launch... Which GSLV.... over the life of GSLV project from import of initial batch of ten engines (i think) there have been several problems with the project... most of them were mundane and routine..... MK4 data is not present in public domain.... so what do you want to ask?

@Hyperion GSLV slated for a Mid-2013 Launch..............LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

& answer my QUERY :angry:

PLEASE :angel:

I apologize. But she insulted Pashtuns in one of her posts! Bound to be banned... :D

Btw why no advice for @KRAIT about @ajtr. I made one comment... he fought with her all day! :angry:

@haviZsultan mein nay tou subha subha hi Jr. TT say poocha woh TT kiyun kera hai humari behn say?!

I dont hate you! :smitten:
@Talon sis! Im Reading many articles on Army brats!
Will share tonight

No one hates you. @KRAIT trolls with style, and hits right where it hurts the most. You attack like a Pathan, whereas he is super-sneaky like a ninja-indu-banya.... :omghaha:

No one hates you. @KRAIT trolls with style, and hits right where it hurts the most. You attack like a Pathan, whereas he is super-sneaky like a ninja-indu-banya.... :omghaha:
@Hyperion he wasnt too sneaky today! tu tu mein mein = loads of spitting and bakri bana ray thay aik dusray ko!!

sorry, mujhey samajh nahi ayei tumhari post... kya huwa?

Or was it another quip that went over my head?
@haviZsultan I meant to say mein nay @KRAIT ko subha subha hi tok diya tha!! so no1 hates you! :D

Ninja-indu-banya....Like it....New title. I will pitch it to webby. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom