What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------

@Talon the first 15 minutes of the movie were good.Thanks again.Good find.

Don't know how i missed that.Oh yeah ,i was too young when they released that flick.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon yeh dekh kya keh raha ha :eek:
@Mani2020 kehnay day mein nay dekha hi nai kiyun kay mujhay such mein samajh hi nai aai!! :rofl:

Arre bhai unke cat fight or app ke forum parr catwalk ka apna hee maza hae....(jk):D

Don't worry that's just a superficial engagement of horns, just like my superficial remark.

@Talon the first 15 minutes of the movie were good.Thanks again.Good find.

Don't know how i missed that.Oh yeah ,i was too young when they released that flick.:P
@S.U.R.B. didnt find it...khud chal kay aai...it was playing on tv last night or was it 2 nights ago!! :D

@Hyperion Bandar key naam par apki koi vishesh tipedi?? :D

@arp2041

Tu bandar kay naam say itna impress kiyun hora hai? tayray naam say milta jhulta hai? April / Aftaab! :azn:

If you are having bat issues what can I do about it?? :eek:
@seiko waysay I do have batting issues!! Coz am just small sized...when I couldnt handle a bat and my cousins thought of it as a entertainment and mayray say batting ker watay thay!! :cray:

@arp2041

Tu bandar kay naam say itna impress kiyun hora hai? tayray naam say milta jhulta hai? April / Aftaab! :azn:

Naaa.......

humaray yahan 1 superhit bollywood HERO hai in the name of Aftab Shivdesani :lol:

I wonder if the Monkey will follow his PATH :D

Naaa.......

humaray yahan 1 superhit bollywood HERO hai in the name of Aftab Shivdesani :lol:

I wonder if the Monkey will follow his PATH :D

@arp2041 baychar flop hai mast movie say! ;)

tu kahin uska manager tou nai?

Waysay just out of curiosity, will BOLLYWOOD make a movie out of that starring Aftab?! :pop:

But why you are searching mobile numbers of actress in Google?? Are you being funny?

@ajtr : My Mama is a Rajput & the paternal side of my family along with any other Rajput I've met in Pakistan seems alright & not anymore of a male supremacist than the rest of us ! :undecided:

Dude she is having Kraitphobia.. Do not disturb her!! Go on @ajtr:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom