What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... :blink:

@Imran Khan, yara, you got married? I thought you were already married.... Ooooo... Ooooo.. Tell me tell me it's second or third wife....:woot:

Mahaaa kissam kee congratulations, btw! :partay:

@Imran Khan

Suna beta, ab 'thand' hai? :D

@Hyperion what sort of person 'spends time' on naswaristan instead of spending it with the bride within the week of his wedding, ? What does it say :haha:

PS. Heartily congratulations Imran.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imran Khan

Suna beta, ab 'thand' hai? :D

@Hyperion what sort of person 'spends time' on naswaristan instead of spending it with the bride within the week of his wedding, ? What does it say :haha:

PS. Heartily congratulations Imran.

I think wife asked him to clean the room and wash the cloths..

From morning he is asking about detegents and lotions.. :bounce:

@Hyperion @Aeronaut tum logon ko sharam nai atti! You hurt people and then wake up and behave normally? disgusting :cray:

521289_482719255122062_1816927936_n.jpg

How true is this 1:
525123_554853024535713_332857681_n.jpg

This is Mike, the headless chicken. He lived for 18 months after the majority of his head was removed.

He was originally injured when being prepared for the cooking pot - but the axe missed, leaving the jugular vein, one ear and most of the brain stem intact. Surprisingly, Mike didn't die. The family decided to care for him out of curiosity, and fed him using an eyedropper.

He eventually began touring around sideshows. He was photographed for dozens of publications, including Time and Life magazines. At the height of his popularity, Mike earned US$4,500 per month ($48,000 in 2010 dollars) for his owners and was valued at $10,000. Olsen's success resulted in a wave of copycat chicken beheading, but no other chicken lived for more than a day or two.

Reports of his death are uncertain, but it's thought that he eventually choked to death.

Kisko hurt kiya??
@seiko @alpha1cavalier ko...they ganged up on him :cray:

@Aeronaut!!! :angry:

Is this true?????????????????????

Acha nahi kiya dost!! acha nahi kiya!!

You should have called me too when things like this is happening.. It would have been fun :whistle:
@seiko tussi kiya mar kha kay aya tha? You were also involved...What is wrong with guys? You cant be soft on a kid? Its like tum log chittar kha kar baray hoay thay and hence want everyone to experience the same?! :blink:

For citizens of the late tharkistan
66942_615359828480279_1136528373_n.jpg

@seiko tussi kiya mar kha kay aya tha? You were also involved...What is wrong with guys? You cant be soft on a kid? Its like tum log chittar kha kar baray hoay thay and hence want everyone to experience the same?! :blink:

we need to teach him in good way not hard way , he did not grow up in same condition like us, we need to understand that.

we need to teach him in good way not hard way , he did not grow up in same condition like, we need to understand that.

Yahin tou mein kehri houn but all these guys didnt get it!! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom