What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion jo @KRAIT do this do that kerta hai...i think @KRAIT got fed up?!

O looky I got 8541 thanks...Sorry got side tracked...where were we o haan @KRAIT R.I.P. :cray:

Yeah chalgoza, Mini chalgoza is not enough, it is so mini that it is not enough even to chew Rightly in mouth.
@peaceful civilian my mom says the same...darr hi nai gilli hoti! :oops:

Hi people

just read some 5-6 pages of @Armstrong ka confusion and @Redbull explaination! :blink:

Surprisingly @Hyperion STILL didnt fall asleep! Me even with 8 hrs of sleep nearly fell asleep reading all that! :blink:

@SuperManouverableStealth old is gold! :P

You're right about the confusion part because apparently my ability to elucidate is so pathetic that my brothers @Redbull & @hinduguy were back to square one when it all finished ! :cray:

I really need to brush up on my ability to explain myself better ! :hitwall:

@Armstrong So when you will read the Quran you will become a MULLAH? :blink: :astagh:

mayray philosopher baba! Dont think sooooo much...sometimes the truth is closer than 1 thinks like that example of 2 people camping in a jungle. They set up a tent and sleep. SUDDENLY 1 wakes up and wakes the other. The 1 who woke up said look up and tell me what you think....The 1 who woke up stats off:

the lovely sky with soo many beautiful starts shows us......(cant recall of the jargon)... that we may not be the only one on this universe..

the 1 who woke up says ...all that is fine BUT since you CAN see the sky, this shows someone stole our tent you moron! :enjoy:

Of course you've got the teleological & the ontological argument for the existence of God & then you've got some others that I'm still trying to grasp my brain around ! Sorry....abhiii zaraa meraaa brain infantile stage mein haiii because its still exploring stuff for what it is without being definitive on pretty much anything !

But yaraa Marx was a Bomb & Marxism was a good...good socio-economic/political theory ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom