What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
156435_491804487523430_402948517_n.jpg

@Talon my mum makes very good saag[spinach] home grown plants!
But she adds meat too and makes me eat it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan national rugby union team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't recommend it though. They even more hopeless.

BTW, will respond to you on the Islam science thing when I get the chance.

PS; gonna watch Arsenal, bayern munich now.:chilli:

Don't respond on the Islam & Science thing - Take it up with @Talon because Embryology doesn't make any sense to me...wtf are those zygotes & what not ? :blink:

As for the rugby team - Those guys are huge ! :fie:

Arsenal vs Bayern is on...right now ? :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
u seem to be a nice, good guy! U are doing great and will make an excellent naval officer! Just one thng i dont thnk u like navy much!

thanks, but don't take offence on following words;
when I joined up here I sent friend requests to all friends, all accepted except for you. And this thing happen 4 dayss ago. I checked it everyday it says your friendship's already sending as we've been chatting for more than 4 days, if you hate me, throw it out to my face, if not, if i'm just as you mentioned up there; Just accept this motherfuvckin request! :rofl:

naughty me is alive n trolling
smileys-angel-566149.gif

ab kis ki shamat a gaye!

when I joined up here I sent friend requests to all friends, all accepted except for you. And this thing happen 4 dayss ago. I checked it everyday it says your friendship's already sending as we've been chatting for more than 4 days, if you hate me, throw it out to my face, if not, if i'm just as you mentioned up there; Just accept this motherfuvckin request! :rofl:

i wanted to the first day there is somethng wrong with the thanks button and accepting friends! nt my fault ! I will try again now!

lol neptune dat was funny:what:

I've not learnt a thing in Object Oriented Programming
So dead tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom