What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
smileys-sleeping-230866.png

@Talon sis! Me uncappable of hatred! And i dont focus on anyone besides bro-sis=us and yeah ocassionaly teasin Marsha too!
@Mani2020 and me have some misunderstandings thats all! :cheers: anyways mani if i ever offended you Im sorry
Btw sis for better or worse ,emotions are making me human you knw flesh an blood and nt some blody robot!

alphaa:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow yes? jab valimay par jab mara dimagh phr philospher banay ga then i will send u a post as a friend of the same age group!

BTW aj baraat thi! SONGS sun kay sar man dard ho gaya!

@Talon sis! Me uncappable of hatred! And i dont focus on anyone besides bro-sis=us and yeah ocassionaly teasin Marsha too!
@Mani2020 and me have some misunderstandings thats all! :cheers: anyways mani if i ever offended you Im sorry
Btw sis for better or worse ,emotions are making me human you knw flesh an blood and nt some blody robot!

alpha u say sorry to ppl 100 times a day n then again fight wid them 100 times da same day:angry:

wat da?:angry::suicide:

@Marshmallow thats my way of saying i like u :rofl:
i dont hate,fight maximum tease!
@Marshmallow thats my way of saying i like u :rofl:
i dont hate,fight maximum tease!

@Neptune thats normal protection in pakistan

@Marshmallow i got out of the shadi hall! Btw after valima tommorow il send u an advice as a frind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom