What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and after it will be watching 'Looper', and busy with moderating IDF and IDB. :alcoholic:

Does any mod got the distinction of moderating two rival forums at the same time? Or is it just the unique me again? :D

@seiko u shud thank God @Talon cönsiders u harmless otherwise we would have fight and one of us would be in AFBANISTAN by the end of the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko aysay mard ka kiya faedah? aysay tou mein koi maid hi hire kerloun! :D

@seiko I came in 2nd :cray:

want handkerchief.ye lo-

printed_handkerchief_ladies_handkerchief_zps76f9a5b8.jpg

:bunny::happy::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Watching 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and after it will be watching 'Looper', and busy with moderating IDF and IDB. :alcoholic:

Does any mod got the distinction of moderating two rival forums at the same time? Or is it just the unique me again? :D

both are nice,especially the dragon tattoo

@seiko aysay mard ka kiya faedah? aysay tou mein koi maid hi hire kerloun! :D

For maid, you will have to pay.. For us, its just unlimited love from your side and nomination of your bank balance :D

Mate, no idea about moderating two rival forums, however, managing Naswarabad has been fun. Touch wood, not one SINGLE fight in 2K pages! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom