What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041, I have already laid my trap. Sarcasm 101. Let's see how much of it they can comprehend. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Turks are not thugs. Education is dirt cheap, however, you'll see that it's even tougher than MIT/CMU etc etc.... I mean it's really tough. I creamed exchange students from MIT/CMU/IIT... :D

@Hyperion

How exactly is studying in Turkiye so low cost when compared to other countries ? :what:

Where in the hell is the video? :woot:

I am not gonna download some virus into my computer by clicking a download links.... :D

I have started loving them..........:lol:

First, start a thread titled FULL HD MONKEY VIDEO................

Then, there is no VIDEO to start with.................

Then in second post, add the pics, who only GOD knows where the hell they were shot???

Then in the Third post, ask if there are any comments???? :rofl:

BTW, @Hyperion, i think you should trust Ahmadinejad & download the link, i think you will see the real monkey in a 3D view (special tech. developed by the Iranians) of the same monkey which was launched, u can ask him every question, like how was space, etc. & he will reply to you :D

LONG LIVE AHMADINEJAD :D

Lo mein ne kiyaa kiyaaaa haiii ? :cray:

I remember you mentioning that you are a Punjabi , Infidel ! :rofl:

Because Turks are not thugs. Education is dirt cheap, however, you'll see that it's even tougher than MIT/CMU etc etc.... I mean it's really tough. I creamed exchange students from MIT/CMU/IIT... :D

Good to hear ! Most foreign universities honestly charge like hell as far as I have researched - minus the living and entertainment costs ... Tougher than mighty MIT ? :what:

Yaa yaaa yaaa (run with German accent). And not to mention that he likes "OLD" women. A Punjabi who loves fatty-foods and older women... :rofl:

The-Infidel-2010-2.jpg

I remember you mentioning that you are a Punjabi , Infidel ! :rofl:

@arp2041 dude, dont think that I am complimenting you!!

Kamine, when you will get banned na, the troll traffic in this forum will be less than half than it is used to be.. :P

You are the one who is working behind all those trolls in this forum ;)

@arp2041 dude, dont think that I am complimenting you!!

Kamine, when you will get banned na, the troll traffic in this forum will be less than half than it is used to be.. :P

You are the one who is working behind all those trolls in this forum ;)

BHAI, Hum bhaley hi MODERATOR ya ADMINISTRATOR na ho..........lekin unsey kam bhi nahi hai :D

My type of trolling will be called ARP - STEALTH TROLLING :lol:

I know how to play the CARDS WELL :azn:

You want to TROLL the Iranians - Send Hyperion there.

You want to TROLL the BDians - Send Imran & Skull there.

You want to TROLL the Pakistanis - Send Krait there.

You want to TROLL the Naswarians - I am there for you.

JUST TELL ME WHO YOU WANT TO TROLL, I AM THE BEST CONSULTANT HERE FOR THAT :rofl: :rofl:

Yups, ODTU/Bilkent will make you bleed...... We used to have loads and loads of MIT/Penn State students on two semester exchange programs with us. They used to cry during exams, begging that their CGPA's would get messed up! :D

Tougher than mighty MIT ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom