What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going bye all:wave:
goodbye_045.jpg

Allah hafiz :wave:

Well that you are after all your of Persian descent not an Iranian the way you keep on defending Iran despite their meddling in Pakistan ! :angry:

Persia & Iran aren't the same thing; I love Persia but I'm not all that endeared to Iran !

Persia n Persian goes back to Iran :angry:

like u always go back to Indian kashmir afta livin 6896000000000 kms away frm it in lhr:p:rofl:

kuch nahi.. bas roti paka rahi hun.. munni ki daddy abhi ate hi honge.. 4 week se kahin leke nahi gaye... khao abhi burnt roti :devil:
waise munni badi ho gayi hai.. pampers nahi pahnti ...

hindugirl..? :coffee:

kuch nahi.. bas roti paka rahi hun.. munni ki daddy abhi ate hi honge.. 4 week se kahin leke nahi gaye... khao abhi burnt roti :devil:
waise munni badi ho gayi hai.. pampers nahi pahnti ...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

sniff sniff :cry:

That we should make the names of naswarabad's citizen a verb like if anyone is pregnant we say woh @KRAIT ho gi :D
If anyone thinks they are old they go I have become @Hyperion (maybe @arp2041 will do this OFTEN!!!) :woot:

Kaysa laga?! @LoveIcon

I have a whole list....you wanna listen?? :D

Nice - But don't associate anything with my nick otherwise you will be charged for blasphemy

Last edited by a moderator:
sniff sniff :cry:

That we should make the names of naswarabad's citizen a verb like if anyone is pregnant we say woh @KRAIT ho gi :D
If anyone thinks they are old they go I have become @Hyperion (maybe @arp2041 will do this OFTEN!!!) :woot:

Kaysa laga?! @LoveIcon

I have a whole list....you wanna listen?? :D

how are you going to use my name? and @Armstrong, our resident standup philosopher?

OK, so People of GREAT LAND OF NASWARABAD, this is my final offer to everyone:

First & Foremost, @Hyperion, humbly give up your post, & ur life would be saved.

@Talon Support Me & u'll be made No. 2.

@KRAIT Support Me & i will support your candidature for an Indian Mod (if that ever happens).

@seiko Support Me & i will make you a LEGAL citizen of Naswarabad.

@WebMaster Support Me & you will be proclaimed the supreme leader of Naswarabad, & i'll work under your SHADOWS.

@hinduguy Support Me & u'll see pubs all around here.

@JonAsad Support Me & u'll be made the Tharki Minister of Naswarabad.

@Marshmallow Support Me & i'll dump the Thanks issue.

@BDforever Support Me & u'll get my complete support for BDeshi Mod.

@A.Rafay Support Me & i'll help you with your studies (believe me, u'll get 75+ %).

@LoveIcon Support Me & u'll be made Iranian High Commissioner of Naswarabad.

@huda Support Me & i'll solve your problem of o key by gifting you a new phone.

@Mani2020 Support Me & u'll be supplied unhindered supply of comedy movies from stocks of Naswarabad.

@truthseer Support Me & everything u say is HARAM, will be indeed made HARAM.

@Ayush Support Me & ur complete education fees will be financed from Naswarabad finances.

@Aeronaut Support Me & i'll request webby to make you a Super Mod.

+ I think alpha, Hammad (HRK) & Neptune already supports me......

Did I forgot anyone :D

nice offer arp2041.
may the best candidates win.

but sorry, I owe my allegiance to emperor @Hyperion.

Persia n Persian goes back to Iran :angry:

like u always go back to Indian kashmir afta livin 6896000000000 kms away frm it in lhr:p:rofl:

Geographically - Yes !

But Persia & Persians were a Great Civilization....a Great One ! :tup:

Iran on the other hand is a crazy theocracy run by religious nut jobs who can't help but export their revolution - They're just like Saudi Arabia. :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom