What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna write to the PMDC to cancel @ANTIBODY 's medical practice license - Bandaa instead of going through medical journals Quasi-Ballistic Missiles or Canards ke bareiii mein hiii partaa rehtaa haiii ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
'Tu' ? :angry:

Bud tahzeebiii kii bhii koi haad hotiii haiii ! :sniper:

Mein kiya karooon you only log onto PDF when I, usually, am not here ! :cray:

OR on another thread! :cray:

Kal mood off tha so logged in late :what:

No thank should be given to him and also withdraw all your support - everybody daily remove 30 thank given to him. Kangal kar do es ko
@arp2041 tu giyea! Plan backfired! Hope you have plan B :rofl:

@Talon Yup. 6 hours. I got up at 4:30 a.m and after you guys left, have been working on articles and references collection with some posting. :D

Damn tired with so many tabs opened. :fie:

Tell you the truth yaar .. Kal se keh rahi thi ajj choti kar lo long drive pe jayeinge.. lol

Now she is not answering her phone lol.

00hho00 phir t0u aj ap kisi hotel may b0oking krwa l0 shyd aj ap k liye ghr ka gate bhi na khule :P

@LoveIcon : You're surfing PDF at work ! :angry:

I'd better write to your employer & ask him to fire you ! :bunny:

I am in Bed - Thursday & Friday is off here.

Apparently - Employer is begging me to extend my stay for another year, so no chance of sacking even if surf PDF during meeting :smokin:

I think I'm gonna write to the PMDC to cancel @ANTIBODY 's medical practice license - Bandaa instead of going through medical journals Quasi-Ballistic Missiles or Canards ke bareiii mein hiii partaa rehtaa haiii ! :angry:

So ANTIBODY is doctor.

It is now clear why his name is ANTIBODY.

Bandaa instead of going through medical journals Quasi-Ballistic Missiles or Canards ke bareiii mein hiii partaa rehtaa haiii ! :angry:

It seems missiles and weapons are his subject of interest.

I got double 99 in usmle step1 and 2 awell :angel:

However Ive realized money and hard work dont go hand in hand in real life thus I dont practice in the evenings

Yeh kaun sa wakhraa hiii system hai ? :blink:

In Pakistan we've either got the same out of 4 CGPA or the British 1st Div, Upper Second, Lower Second & then 3rd Div ! :undecided:

ok.so we have a 25 credit system. main subjects have 4 credits and the minor ones have less value.
now, if even if u barely pass(even with e grade)in every subject.

but the cgpa varies.now suppose if you score e grade in a four credit system, your cgpa will be -5*4/25=.8 and so on.here for grade e the multiplying factor is 5, for grade d it is 6 and so on.

also, if the subject is of 3 credit, replace the 4 in the equation by 3.

this is how, we are evaluated out of 10 cgpa.

so at the end of 4 years, we need to have 200 credits and a minimum of 5 cgpa in every semester to be eligible for placement.

many private colleges in india like bits, mit, vit etc. now follow this system. though most of the colleges still follow the old percentage system.

Manipal Institute of Technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom