What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad trust me it's not a good idea. Am I right @BDforever ?
@Umair Nawaz well the weather in here is aaaah. Let's hope it'll be fine for tomorrow. Cauz we're gonna have a soccer match. What's more we have amazing donkey jokes for our friends who have loved ones. So well, what do you guys do in Pakistan up there bro ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz well the weather in here is aaaah. Let's hope it'll be fine for tomorrow. Cauz we're gonna have a soccer match. What's more we have amazing donkey jokes for our friends who have loved ones. So well, what do you guys do in Pakistan up there bro ? ;)

you knows better than me :D

nothing special. Here weather was hot in the past week but tomorrow n afterwards rain is predicted, so things will cool down again.

2656078_700b.jpg

@BDforever bringing a girl is easy, but trying to get the wonderful girl which you think is the only girl you'd go out with in the school not because she's beatiful, also she has a wonderful heart. . That's really hard. I aim to stars but I'll never give up fighting till she refuses me or accepts me. To be or not to be, war or peace, retriet or moving forward, Giving up everything or doing all for everything you have..............................error......system failure :devil:

Well if I were a Turk I'd ask the 'only girl' whether shes a Galatasary supporter or a Fenerbahce one ! :D

If shes is Gala - Good Bye ! :wave:

If she is a Fenerbahce supporter - :kiss3:

nothing special. Here weather was hot in the past week but tomorrow n afterwards rain is predicted, so things will cool down again.

No, after rain the weather will be hot ( due to girls dance in the rain :P )

Haha pretty damn cool pic! Let's post valentines day's quotes. Or figure some out ourselves.
@Umair Nawaz that's fine. I never liked winter. Summer's cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom