What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon aapi tell me who said what!
I will force webmaster to ban him/her by threatning webby that i will comit suicide and blame it on the website!

Last edited by a moderator:
gol+gappay.jpg

kisi ne mujhe is party may j0in krna hai t0 welc0me :)
@huda yummy! Me love gol gappay!! :D

@Talon aapi tell me who said what!
I will force webmaster to ban him/her by threatning webby that i will comit suicide and blame it on the website!

:blink: no one said anything...was just messing around :cray:

And my cats are eating grass! Is that fine!
I will give that warning to everyone so chilax!
@BDforever are u a gal or guy?

And my cats are eating grass! Is that fine!
I will give that warning to everyone so chilax!
@BDforever are u a gal or guy?

Cats usually eat grass when they have stomach upset...since they cant digest grass, it usually helps them vomit with whatever upsett their stomach...read it online not sure if it is true but made sense :)

kya hua talon??:what:

Nothing @Ayush

It was on my fb wall mujhay acha laga so i posted it here! :D

Its good advice

Cats usually eat grass when they have stomach upset...since they cant digest grass, it usually helps them vomit with whatever upsett their stomach...read it online not sure if it is true but made sense :)
They eat it because it is full of roughage. Lions also eat grass when they are ill.

Roughage helps in digestion. And since cats eat meat majorly, they have digestion problem.

@Talon isnt the lebensborn project madness!
@Talon isnt the lebensborn project madness!

20 Maternity Homes, that Hitler organized in 7 countries

kidnapped perfect Aryan-Looking babies to bring back to childless German couples.

for sure if this is known.....Someone must have done something...I mean Holocaust is such a BIG thing and made look bigger no other genocide received THAT much attention not even the Cambodian 1 not that in S.AMERICA!!

I mean Germany was literally tortured after that! It had soo many sanctions were it not for those it would have been way ahead of USA! With the Germans and their perfectionism....

Aaa. @KRAIT the proverb in your signature is reverse?

Nothing @Ayush

It was on my fb wall mujhay acha laga so i posted it here! :D

Its good advice
very true talon.

I want to tather issues on naswar corner!
@Talon abcdef

guys how do you write " 2 years in PDF" or something else ... below you comment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom