What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well.

Hello There.....

Bane-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-tom-hardy-31663682-777-504.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude just asking a question - What, in your opinion, was the Pakistan Revolution supposed to be & how do we complete it ? :undecided:

I just found that bit interesting & thoughtful; tou kiyaa samajh rahaa haiii ? :what:

kuch nahi cant tell you here k ma kya samajh raha hun....mera yeh signature 2009 se ha tujhe ab yad aya ........

Dude just asking a question - What, in your opinion, was the Pakistan Revolution supposed to be & how do we complete it ? :undecided:

I just found that bit interesting & thoughtful; tou kiyaa samajh rahaa haiii ? :what:
Sorry for jumping in!

For a Revolution you need a bunch of oppressed people.AFAIK Pakistani society isn't that oppressed and most people of the subcontinent suffer from short term memory loss :coffee:

Oppression firms the will of the people.

@A1Kaid

The Chinis are getting all hyped up about what we said about them. Speaking about insecurities. :lol:

Well my comments are only for those particular delusional members on that forum, this sure isn't a Pakistan vs China thing it's a fact vs falsehood, when idiots believe Chinese space capability is superior to US, or believe Chinese science in many fields is even equal to US, or other delusional claims then you cannot reason with them as they are blinded by their patriotism and insecurities. As one of the guys said he was picked on as a child so he decides to rebel, lol.

Either way they have some real crazies on that forum (to be fair we have some on here too, but at least here those crazies are refuted and challenged unlike there) some of the technical claims they make are outstanding, and what is also outstanding is how most of them without any thought or question agree with each other.

Who cares what those individuals have to say.

.................................. Edited upon request! Those who saw it earlier only know it, Sorry @Talon you didnt saw it!

Sorry for jumping in!

For a Revolution you need a bunch of oppressed people.AFAIK Pakistani society isn't that oppressed and most people of the subcontinent suffer from short term memory loss :coffee:

Oppression firms the will of the people.

I think his signature referred to what we were supposed to achieve back in '47 & how that paradigmatic shift never occurred hence the 'incomplete' portion of that revolution.

I dunno @Mani2020 - Theek keh rahaa hooon ? :what:

I think his signature referred to what we were supposed to achieve back in '47 & how that paradigmatic shift never occurred hence the 'incomplete' portion of that revolution.

I dunno @Mani2020 - Theek keh rahaa hooon ? :what:

We have to complete It!! hameed Gul cant complete It! He is hinting to the Youth of Pakistan to Complete it! these politicians will lead us to nowhere If we Youth Does not take right decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom