What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion but seriously, whats the fight with the Iranians?? I had a good reason to go against the BDians as i was observing them over many months when they used to troll even good Indian threads with there cheap Toilet comments, so took the war to there own land :D

But what it is with you???

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion but seriously, whats the fight with the Iranians?? I had a good reason to go against the BDians as i was observing them over many months when they used to troll even good Indian threads with there cheap Toilet comments, so took the war to there own land :D

Man of habit?! :P
@Marshmallow is cooking for @Armstrong
24266_546798905338289_200183156_n.jpg

Mulahiza keejiey kitni mushkilaat sey humey guzarna parta hai...

In Pashto there is a special way to say in that is unlike anything in urdu. Notice that in english you say:

I am in the cafeteria. Sahi da?
In urdu you say mai cafetaria mein hoon.
But in Pashto we say ze pa cafeteria ke yam.

pa (cafeteria) ke is in here. :P
#Pashto101

Wat up folks. :hi:
Thanks for your reply @Talon. Muah.
Where is @hinduguy and how is @alpha1cavalier not chasing him?

it goes both ways... i am following this forum more than 1 year, both side guilty :D

@hinduguy reminded me of

Mulahiza keejiey kitni mushkilaat sey humey guzarna parta hai...

In Pashto there is a special way to say in that is unlike anything in urdu. Notice that in english you say:

I am in the cafeteria. Sahi da?
In urdu you say mai cafetaria mein hoon.
But in Pashto we say ze pa cafeteria ke yam.

pa (cafeteria) ke is in here. :P
#Pashto101

Wat up folks. :hi:
Thanks for your reply @Talon. Muah.
Where is @hinduguy and how is @alpha1cavalier not chasing him?

:blink: :astagh:

I despise people who make a mockery of science / R&D. I don't care which nationality they belong to. Iranians do it the most, therefore I troll them the most.

who asked you to conspire against me :angry: and you did this to me :cry:

i have an idea, if you want girl running toward you... simply kiss her and then run... girl will surly come after you but the reason is to beat you.. if this does not bother you, then do it , i may do it in this valentine day :D

I despise people who make a mockery of science / R&D. I don't care which nationality they belong to. Iranians do it the most, therefore I troll them the most.

Don't spoil relations with them. The geo-political scene is changing real fast and post 2014 willingly or unwillingly we may be pushed into their arms as allies. I try to stop anyone fighting with them, personally i think they have a huge issue as half the fights take place there but they are led by a mullahcracy-still impressive a great number support secular thought.

i have an idea, if you want girl running toward you... simply kiss her and then run... girl will surly come after you but the reason is to beat you.. if this does not bother you, then do it , i may do it in this valentine day :D

we didn't need to run after doing it in Canada. :smitten:

God I loved the place. Should have stayed the **** away from politics and nationalism. They revere me but left me on the road tied and gagged. God knows what kind of reveration that is? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom