What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daffa ho. Abb uss ko aur pagal karna hai? :blink:

@Armstrong Just look at your Palm and think about this.

Why is this hand here. Who am I ? Why I see a person in mirror ? What's my existence ? Why my hand is following what I think ?

Do it when you are high. Its awesome to be Spiritual or Philosophical after getting High. :lol:

Then you will forget everything, good-bad, wrong right, me vs we, and all the singing dancing cr@p in the world. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong Just look at your Palm and think about this.

Why is this hand here. Who am I ? Why I see a person in mirror ? What's my existence ? Why my hand is following what I think ?

Do it when you are high. Its awesome to be Spiritual or Philosophical after getting High. :lol:

Then you will forget everything, good-bad, wrong right, me vs we, and all the singing dancing cr@p in the world. :enjoy:

I've actually done that ! :D

What I'm working on these days is the question - How is the reality as we know it actually 'real' ? And what the hell does the word 'real' means to begin with ? What if our 'dreams' are the reality that we much talk about ? What if only in our 'dreams' whatever we do really happens & whatever we don't doesn't ?

Al-haza-tull-haram? Shut up and submit to our Doctor @Talon.

@KRAIT, do we have access to one of those Yankee products, full body scanners? If yes, put @BDforever in it and send me the print-outs. We need to make his/her ID cards soon. We will use the print out pic. Whats say you? :D

I never said that ! :blink:

I said thats what religion in there for....what we created it for !

If I had the answer I wouldn't be asking the questions. :D

So this whole thing was a mental exercise.

Anyway, what I was saying is, as someone who can't fathom the existence of a God, but will hold to uncertainty, I have no problem if you do say there is a God, although that is as unprovable as atheism. But if your going to say the Quran or Bible, then I except better, much better from you.

@Hyperion Like I told arp2041. Even if you had so many gfs, there will be one about whom you think What If ?

But I rather take it in positive way. I think lets be happy just remembering her and give that happiness and love to your partner.

Who said one can't love many people ? You can have that reserved corner just for yourself. Its a corner that is supposed to be OuT of Bounds so that it keeps something private about you that nobody knows.

That's why I never regretted anyone who got away. "What If"...eats a person's soul. And I am damn possessive about my soul. :lol:

Nah.. no regrets.. she is still in touch with me.. we are great friends... I have given all of my love to my sweetheart! :D

@Hyperion Like I told arp2041. Even if you had so many gfs, there will be one about whom you think What If ?

But I rather take it in positive way. I think lets be happy just remembering her and give that happiness and love to your partner.

Who said one can't love many people ? You can have that reserved corner just for yourself. Its a corner that is supposed to be OuT of Bounds so that it keeps something private about you that nobody knows.

That's why I never regretted anyone who got away. "What If"...eats a person's soul. And I am damn possessive about my soul. :lol:

Daffa ho. Abb uss ko aur pagal karna hai? :blink:
Bhai awesome trick hai ye. Koi aapko pareshan kar raha ho to use Philosophy or Spirituality main bhej do. Jaan bach jaati hai aapki aur time bhi.

Main to college main yahi karta tha, jab tak dusra sochta rehta tha, main movie dekh leta tha. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom