What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what's wrong with Live In relationship ? People hate it without knowing about it ?

There are countless cases of Cheating husband and wife which clears the fact that whether you are married or not, if you are not committed and honest to one, you are actually an a$$. :lol:

If you want to be committed and honest in your relationship why not just marry?-
That saves the accident baby from being left without finances once you split up-
Or the other case allows you to just move out- leaving the baby with young mother-
Thats the ****** a55 way btw-

No you presume wrong because my argument goes to the heart of thinking to begin with !

We throw around these words 'Reason', 'Right-Wrong', 'Logical-Illogical', 'Bad-Good', 'Rights-Obligations' with such reckless abandonment that its almost humorous to see that we're an evolved species !

I'd begin by asking - What is Reason ?

And then we'd take it from there ! Believe it ends on the marriage thing or can be extrapolated to anything for that matter because we're discussing the building blocks of 'thought' & the many terms we use to go about viewing the world as we do.

at the heart of all these 'in my opinion' is the fact that we are social animals. We need society to survive. And society has given rise to comprex institutions and rituals and what not.
But it is important to remind ourselves, that where as society is for our own safety and wellbeing, we need as Individuals to be happy(that helps society as well), without hurting others in society or the social structure.

All current rights and wrongs are measured against social values (otherwise society will break down is the common refrain) but some of these fears are unfounded. There are people who believe society can face turmoil if girls wear jeans.

What are you guys talking about ? all is going over my head lol

Reactions: HRK
I don't understand what's wrong with Live In relationship ? People hate it without knowing about it ?

There are countless cases of Cheating husband and wife which clears the fact that whether you are married or not, if you are not committed and honest to one, you are actually an a$$. :lol:

@KRAIT. In short he is saying, if dont want to get married.. Hai na? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say anything ! :blink:

I asked whether Individuals really do have that right or not & if they do then who gave them this right ?

Conversely do societies have that right or not & similarly if they do then who gave them this right ?

Yarra, they have the right because of democracy. For the people, by the people.....

People decide the laws, and they came to the conclusion one day, that your personal relationships are not my business and my personal relationships are not yours.

It's as simple as that.

at the heart of all these 'in my opinion' is the fact that we are social animals. We need society to survive. And society has given rise to comprex institutions and rituals and what not.
But it is important to remind ourselves, that where as society is for our own safety and wellbeing, we need as Individuals to be happy(that helps society as well), without hurting others in society or the social structure.

All current rights and wrongs are measured against social values (otherwise society will break down is the common refrain) but some of these fears are unfounded. There are people who believe society can face turmoil if girls wear jeans.

Who defined society & social values as such ? What are they ?

If societies & social values are the product of human interaction; which is to say humans agreeing on certain things than does that not follow that its nothing more than something we made up ? Even the most complex of rituals, of our understanding of social values, of rights & wrong, of reason & unreason, of good & bad - These are nothing but the make-believes of one person or a group of person that may wary from another & there really is no way whatsoever to determine which is 'right' & which is 'wrong' because it in turn leaves us at the aforementioned cross-roads again.

If you want to be committed and honest in your relationship why not just marry?-
That saves the accident baby from being left without finances once you split up-
Or the other case allows you to just move out- leaving the baby with young mother-
Thats the ****** a55 way btw-
Dude if I am going to cheat my wife and leave her without any support, what's the point of marriage. And if I am not going to marry a girl but takes care of her and our child what's wrong with that too ?

See my point is, its all about commitment. Its individual's choice. I am not harming anyone by this.

Live in gives you proper idea about what your life will be like if you live together. At the same time arrange marriage also works.

Now tell me if someone is arrange married but don't find it compatible with his wife in 6 months, what will he do. Take divorce ?

How about they live in together for some time and try to figure out.

Its all about every individuals choice.

first when i started posting here, I saw Emma watson picture and many people expressing their love and affection to her, now topic turned to social value related issue ! ! ! lmao

well is marriage is heavenly feeling... Though i am not married... Even everything got two side.. You cant just look at only one side and judge it... Just think the girl you love or boy are getting married... Every few people get it. The lucky one

What are you guys talking about ? all is going over my head lol

Welcome to "Naswar Corner"..........:welcome:

One have no need to understand any single post of this thread......even then you can talk as much as you can.....

Yarra, they have the right because of democracy. For the people, by the people.....

People decide the laws, and they came to the conclusion one day, that your personal relationships are not my business and my personal relationships are not yours.

It's as simple as that.

Exactly - They decided these things !

So does that follow that if a people or a society were to decide that (say!) your personal relationships are the business of the State in certain circumstances, then such ruling would 'right' ?

Or is the litmus test for 'right' & 'wrong' something different ? Does one beg to question whether thereby something called 'inherently right' or conversely 'inherently wrong', to begin with or not ?

Who defined society & social values as such ? What are they ?

If societies & social values are the product of human interaction; which is to say humans agreeing on certain things than does that not follow that its nothing more than something we made up ? Even the most complex of rituals, of our understanding of social values, of rights & wrong, of reason & unreason, of good & bad - These are nothing but the make-believes of one person or a group of person that may wary from another & there really is no way whatsoever to determine which is 'right' & which is 'wrong' because it in turn leaves us at the aforementioned cross-roads again.
yes, social values are all made by us. Its not make believe, I think most of us understand why we have such values. Some have outlived their reason and serve as a something that gives comfort to a ritualistic person (human beings love rituals)

Because all those rules of human interaction are man made, we keep changing them. What is acceptable to society now, might not be acceptable tomorrow.

Some rules are quite basic btw, and even might be hardwired to our brains. caring for weak and old for example(also found in lion and elephant society)

There is a lot to be learnt from behaviour of other social animals. :)

Chaddo yaar, ye philosophical baatein Whiskey peene ke baad hi jheli jaati hain. :alcoholic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom